What Next gen hand held are u going to be purchasing next

• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo DS

• Gizmondo :wacko:

• Total voters

PSP, the screen aint so damn small! ( giz and DS have same size screen, just Giz has better resolution, PSP has uber screen )
plus, the second screen is a waste in monst games
and, it will have better multi-player games due to more raw power and better signing on companies
and many more reasons
will be the best for emulating once they get it cracked

~Octavious

I'm gonna wait until both DS and PSP
have been out for a while and then decide between
them but as of now i'm kinda going towards PSP.

The PSP and DS so I didn´t vote :p
(maybe but I say maybe!! When al the Handhelds in the world have been destroyd and theres only the Gizmondo left I will buy it (way to much money!!!:S)

Compared with the gp32_console, the DS seems like a last-gen console! :lol:
But I think I'd buy it, once the price goes down when Nintendo admits their
defeat to Sony. And then a PSP. :)

I didn't vote since I don't really know.

EDIT:
BY
Compared with the gp32_console, the DS seems like a last-gen console!
I mean,
Compared with the gp32_console, the DS seems outdated.

If anything PSP. Current DS games fail to exploit its gimmicks (touch screen, second view, wireless) except perhaps Metroid's controls. As much as I want to play the extra worlds of Mario 64 DS, it's not worth it. But the real clincher is the DS's DRM protection which will probably prohibit homebrew games etc. I will wait and see which one is cracked first and buy that.

Hmmm, the giz is the next gp32 in my eyes, cept for the damn small screen
the BLU and thr giz have the same resolution, but giz screen is so small, and its gonna have a HALO port eventually
mmm
damn small screens

~Octavious

Hmm Giz... Sounded nice to start with - but seems a bit gimmicky now....

PSP - deffo, mainly 'cos I've never really liked Nintendo (never owned a Ninty - Sega GG, NeoGeo, PS, PS2 & Gp32, only). It'll have to be under £150 though.

Argon0

Gizmondo: Out of the window

It be the DS for me (Nintendo Fanboy and a sucker for 2d games) but I will get a PSP a bit later when US and UK prices have been fully confirmed.

Will be getting a PSP next; already have the DS.

I suspect overtime I will buy more DS software though,
as it will probably be where the original software is.

im am just VERY excited for the psp,and not the ds.i used to like nintendo until they started screwing up.i think very few ds games will exploit the second screen in a truly cool and intriguing way.nintendo will go over its head to implement by raw force into every single game it makes.
i also think it was really dumb of them not to make it the new gameboy.3rd pillar?wtf??they will spend a year or so selling the double screen as the best thing in the world like they did with the gba-gc connection thingy,until someone taps them on the shoulder and explains how things work in the real world.
plus,you know what it'll be:multi platform games will shine on the psp and be crappy in comparison on the ds,wich will have some forcedly implemented double screen features.plus,with nintendo it'll be ports of n64 games,and more bloody mario games,and mabe some zelda thing,obviosly some kind of mixed double port ,because in case noone noticed,they only have funds for developing so many new games a year without using old code form mario games.
sony already stated it will push new original games on the psp and dicscourage/block companies simply flooding the thing with remakes.so there.
another small thing.just because the psp has super graphics,doesn't mean it won't have simpler 2d games,so i don't see how the ds will be the place for 2d games buffs.actually,there is already a 2d rpg in the psp lineup.it only means both 2d and 3d games will look much better on the psp.

sony said the PS2 would have amazing graphics. They are blocky, the gamecube are better and along came the xbox with no street cred so far and is pushing up. Sony will only be able to keep the good games so long. I have allways and will always get every major console. and i intend to get all the next gen handhelds and this time next year a PSP. or just get a job and save may do either.

i fail to see how this pertains ds vs psp,but anyway.yes,ps2 has lesser graphics than all 3 consoles.point is,very few nintendo games take full advantage of the powerful graphics of the gamecube,except for metroid,and certainly not nintendo games themselves,as they keep saying every day graphics aren't important.
meanwhile,games like ico and zone of the enders 1-2,mgs and so on all present amazing graphics.it really boils down to what you make of the hardware,as witnessed in this very community.

Back