What Kind Of Tv Lead Do I Need For The Av Out?

solidstate

Still Fresh
Website
www.techmoan.com
I want to use my Pandora with my Optoma Pico projector.

I have a few 3.5mm to AV Phono leads (yellow/red/white). Will the Pandora use this kind of connector - or does it use it's own weird socket - and if so how do I get a suitable lead (I've already ordered and paid for my Pandora).

It uses it's own connector, I believe the part number has been posted before but it's impossible to buy in small amounts (the connector company wants a minimum 500 or 1k order something like that).

It can't use a regular phono plug because it is not just a/v but also other purposes on the connector.

During preorders they had AV adapters for purchase (individually even! :) ). Probably will be trickier to get one while they're not running sales of the Pandora itself.

Gregor Richards said:
During preorders they had AV adapters for purchase (individually even! :) ). Probably will be trickier to get one while they're not running sales of the Pandora itself.
Should be able to add it to your preorder np, I just emailed them with my order #.

Last edited by a moderator:
cbox said:
Gregor Richards said:
Should be able to add it to your preorder np, I just emailed them with my order #.

Trouble is that I already got a Google Checkout request (following the CCard refund) and paid it straight away. There was no option to amend the amount or alter the order.

Ideally I could really do with a Pandora ordering page opening up again so that I could put in an order for the AV lead. The Pandora itself could show as 'Sold Out' whilst still giving the option to order other accessories, batteries, a case, screen protectors, styluses (stylii?) etc. It would also give the project a bit of a cash injection for products they could actually send out now. I don't mind getting a case or AV lead weeks (months?) before the Pandora itself arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they'll be making any updates to the online store before the first batch has shipped. But people have been able to order extras via email, which I guess would be shipped in one order with their Pandora.

Whether you would have to pay by credit card or bank transfer, I don't know. Whether this is a good week to do that, I would say, definitely not. ;) Give it another week or so then send them an email to ask.

If you still have your original order confirmation from openpandorasales at gmail, replying to that should get you in touch with Jacquelyn. Or just send a new email to that address, including your existing order number for reference.

Back