Gp2x Cradle And Tv Out

ozphillips

Still Fresh
I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me.

I am wanting to purchase the cradle for my GP2X to support USB devices. At the same time, I also want to be able to play my GP2X through my TV. Do I need to purchase the EXT TV Out Lead to connect the cradle to the TV or does is support red/white/yellow output?

The cradle has L/R audio and S-video out.

It is nearly impossible to play games on the GP2X when in the cradle unless you use a joypad. If that is your intent, then you are OK. You'll need some RCA cables for audio and an S-Video cable (or adapter) for Video.

No, if the gp2x is in the cradle, you don't need the gp2x tv out cable.

"red", "white" for audio L/R. You'll also need an s-video cable to give cradle video out to the t.v. :)

Doesn't have what you call "yellow" out (composite). But you can buy an s-video to composite ("yellow") adaptor.

if you have a cradle, all you need is a "red" and "white" for audio L/R, and an s-video cable for video. :)

Hmm... I still don't get a thing: the gp2x f-200 has a tv out connector? I mean, without the cradle.

I've been searching photos to discover that, but these are the only ones I've found. It miss one side, the left one...

GP2x F-200 (big) pics

I don't want to buy the cradle... it's too expensive!

I'll appreaciate any info.

Rodolfo

Back