What have you bought recently?

Those Casio's aren't cheap either.

It wasn't, but it works out cheaper than having to buy a new smartwatch every x number of years.

as the battery holds out for months.

Casio website said:
Run time

Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)

Also the battery only needs replacing approx every 15 years.

I've managed to track down a replacement strap (I got it off've Amazon instead due to it being the same price but with free delivery) for when I get bored of the one that it came with. Casio didn't make it easy though by giving the watch a lug width of 23mm.

Strange, my Garmin still holds up quite good, Batterie Runtime after 1 Year still about 28 Days whit one Charge, only issue is that some times the Sleep Monitor Mode want come back to normal Watch Mode.. , maybe its because its one of the not that "Smart Watch" like Models, but a Sport Watch whit Smartwatch Funktions .. (Instinct2 Solar)

I will post 2 New Things in the next 2 Weeks, did order a Pair of Sketchers Hands Free Shoes and an Jabra Elite 8 Active Gen 2 ..

Strange, my Garmin still holds up quite good,

The battery life for my one (1st gen Instinct Solar) is still fine atm, but I've noticed that Garmin have started ignoring it in favour of its successor, I can't use the Connect IQ app with it for example. So I thought I'd get a watch where all the features are built in and the battery is easier to replace.

Compatible with Garmin you say?

4cR8ZtM8.jpeg

Edit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1273069931/jeffrey-dahmer-watch-band-compatible

Last edited:
I visited Amazon to leave a review about my Protrek and ended up buying the following item.

I thought it'd be a bit of fun + I got an extra (small) discount, when I got to the checkout the total price was liisted as £25.64 instead of £25.75.

Back