What have you bought recently?

How long has your order taken to arrive? Could still get a Lite with 4G, hmm. I kinda need a new toy that doesn't blow the bank and have been eyeing this for a long time now.

I've seen somebody on YT install an external antenna in the recess on the upper backside. Fit nicely and looked as if it was intended.
Can't find that exact video right now, it was similar to this
I ordered on Jan 12 2024, and order shipped on Aug 11 2024. Yes, I am too considering trying external antenna. I have found few cheap ones in amazon.

I found cheap dipole antenna which connected directly with ufl connector of cm4 module, solving my wifi/bluetooth issue.
6285112600048025288_121.jpg

Did preeorder an Iphone 16, Blue whit 512gb, (so no Picture yet),
Also bought allready an Magsafe Compatible Phone Case for it, whit Stand feature,
and an 10.000 mah Anker Magsafe Powerbank which can attached to an Iphone via MagSafe Magnets and will charge it Cable Less whit 15 Watts .., did allready test this whit my Iphone XR: its charges, but as its only QI1 Wireless Charging Iphone, its dosnt attach..

As my Car Seats are quite dusty because i had long time an Jack Wolfskin Jacket that losts lots of Parts from its Material, i did order an small Handheld Vakkum Cleaner which can get used whit Makita 18V Batteries, as well as an Makita 18 V USB Charger: It can get attached to an 18 V Batterie, and it will Charge your Devices whit USB and USBC.. (lets hope this is safe),
And an 2 m USBA to USBC Cable for my Car, as this new Iphone dosnt take Lightning ..

I will make Pictures as soon as i get stuff or get some time for it..

Back