What have/will/would you gift to ED/OPT

Nardella

Today is a sad day, the day I decided to send my cherished Pandora back for service. I have heard that it is a bit of a tradition to send along a gift. I certainly want to participate in this tradition.

So, what have you sent and if you haven't what would you consider sending if you had the opportunity?

Today is a sad day, the day I decided to send my cherished Pandora back for service. I have heard that it is a bit of a tradition to send along a gift. I certainly want to participate in this tradition.

So, what have you sent and if you haven't what would you consider sending if you had the opportunity?

A drawing with my signature :)

Hopefully i wont have to, hopefully il have a perfect 1ghz pandora.

If they don't contain milk or meat, eggs or honey, it should be fine

Or maybe you could send astronaut-food, if it happens to be a regional thing. :p I mean, it's freeze-dried, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^It is freeze dried i tasted a n iceberger ice cream fo astronauts.Not appetizing at all.It vaguely rehydrates in your mouth.

^^^^^

I once sent a fuffly koala to a French ebay seller who took a bit hit on shipping cost without asking me to pay. Nice easy option for Aussies. Everyone loves koala bears, which aren't even bears, but koala bear sounds better than tree wombat.

Back