What every pandora owner needs

Dunno what's up with that but... fool me twice on the only two things I purchase from you and I don't go back to your store for a couple of years. So back to Newegg for a Patriot 32 gig class 10 for $5 more and it works great. I'll stick to online for now (or Tigerdirect/Compusa or Frys Electronics for things I need pronto-pronto). Still would never buy from Best Buy.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 28" Hannspree and i-inc are the same display. I know someone who bought one last year and he hasn't had any issues with it (he bought it from Tigerdirect, of course, but I don't see why that should matter. :p )

Microcenter has very good prices on some Intel CPUs ($50-$80 less than Newegg for some of the i7 models), and you can sometimes save on other hardware there even over Newegg. From what I've heard, though, I might not buy their low-end flash memory. In general, though, the prices are pretty comparable to Newegg (sometimes a bit higher, but not much), and it's pretty convenient to be able to go to a physical store and buy a wide range of hardware (sometimes the staff are even knowledgeable about it...) and not have to mess around with shipping stuff back and forth if it's faulty.

I'd still go to Newegg for most stuff, though, for the absolute lowest prices.

Back