What Do You Want To See In The Video Of The First Working Pandora?

giovanni

What the title says...

What do you want to see in the video of the first working Pandora?

For example I would like to see Craigix... I don't know why but ... he is the starter of the project and I never saw him.
Surfing in the net I saw (I'm not sure if these are their names) mfk, EvilDragon and one other that I don't remember, but never the "boss".
I would like to see also the PSX emulator running some ROMS (it will be great at FULLSPEED) ; Angstrom; the D-Pad and the analog nubs in action.

Naked chicks.

Seriously though, we have had demos of the software. I'd like to see someone typing on the keyboard, both while the device is being handheld, and also when it is placed on a surface. I'd like to see someone using the gaming controls. I'd like to see a closeup of the hinge as the Pandora is opened and closed. I'd like to see it dropped a foot and then still work.

Klepto said:
I'd like to see a closeup of the hinge as the Pandora is opened and closed
You're right! I was not thinking to this particular... and it's important... I hope that the Devs are more pernickety than me and will show us the Pandora opened and closed...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd pretty much like to see what Klepto said plus some video footage of some software running (PSX, SNES, DOSBOX, Firefox, etc.) so I can show a nice video of it running stuff (instead of just a bare PCB & LCD) :D

English more better. To not can understand. phrase before doing sentence again please.

Back