• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China

• Japan

• South Korea

• Other (Please don't be offended that I didn't list your country)

• Total voters

USA...

Hawaii to be more specific. And on the subject of the special case running the joint, well...

'08 is around the corner. *sigh* Not a moment too soon...

housemonkey said:
USA...

Hawaii to be more specific. And on the subject of the special case running the joint, well...

'08 is around the corner. *sigh* Not a moment too soon...
What`s special about 08 ?, Is there going to be an assassination ?. :D
<<<<<----------------------------------------¬
Btw, My locations in my profile on the left.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
As the Sting song goes, I'm an Englishman in New York.
And yes I am a legal alien.

As long as the neo-cons are good and chased out I am good...

I tend to believe apathy is more responsible over vast conspiracy in that department myself though.

Are we going to see this in a pie chart? :huh:

US here..... I don't mean us..... like there being more than one person......well there is more than one person here.......hmmm.....what I mean is.. :unsure: I forgot what I was talking about. :blink:

Oh yeah.... I'm in the US. :)

housemonkey said:
As long as the neo-cons are good and chased out I am good...

I tend to believe apathy is more responsible over vast conspiracy in that department myself though.
There really is no conspiracy, the neo cons did steal both elections. Voter caging, machine rigging, voter intimidation, Fox "news" lies and other chicanery orchastrated by Rove and co. are actually proven. If the supreme court would have allowed a re-count of Florida, Al Gore would have won. Of course then we would have had Lieberman as vice which would be pretty scary :eek:

If the Republicans steal.. I mean win in '08 you can almost be assured of world war 3, especially if Guiliani gets in. Of course Darth Cheney may try to start it sooner by bombing Iran.

What's so bad about Giuliani? Last time I heard from him, he was moving to close down all fraudulent frozen-yogurt shops...

[x] GERMANY

The land, where you pay around €1.38 per Litre normal Fuel at the moment. :lol:
For our U.S. Friends: 1 (US) Gallon~ 3.785 Litre, with 1 Euro = 1.4251 U.S. dollars at the moment, you would pay here around 7.5$ per Gallon....
Just for non Europe people who think, their fuel prices are to high :D

New Zealandia. Or as this poll puts it: Other.

New Zealand has to be the most forgotten about country in the world. I love how when it's not included on most world maps in the movies etc. It's simply covered by a barcode or something. Makes me feel safe. War can't hurt what war can't see ;)

(replace war with America for more accurate results).

TradaPIB said:

New Zealand has to be the most forgotten about country in the world. I love how when it's not included on most world maps in the movies etc. It's simply covered by a barcode or something. Makes me feel safe. War can't hurt what war can't see ;)

New Zealand? Cool. :) Also known as "PETER-JACKSON-LAND" now. :lol:

Columbus, OH USA here.

TradaPIB said:

Thank you for Flight of the Conchords.

Hey! You forgot to include Costa Rica there!

Well, I'm half Taiwanese, but my country is Costa Rica, home of... err...

You know...

... Well Yuan Works is located here ;)

Alex. said:
What's so bad about Giuliani?

Giuliani_Drag.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back