Gngeo2x Differences In Region Gamplay

hired gun

Well on just a quirk, I changed my region setting on Street Hoops from European to USA, and discovered that the game varies a bit. In the European "mode" you pick a country (Japan, Italy, ect) and play against the other countries. In the USA "mode" however, you get to pick a City (Phoenix, Detroit, LA, ect) and play against the other Cities who have NBA teams in them. Not a HUGE variation, but being from Phoenix myself, and being a big Suns fan, I found it more enjoyable to play in that mode. Aside from sharing this, I was just wondering if anyone else has found other differences in other games????? H.G.

Lots of games have Regional differences, Bust-a-Move vs. Puzzle Bobble for example.

Ravnos posted on May 22 2006 at 08:51 PM said:
Some games have the blood removed or its colour changed depending on the region you have it set to.
Yes, same as on PC games. In some countries (Germany is one I believe) they didn't want (red) blood on games like Street Fighter for example (lame as it was though), so it was green instead of red, or removed it altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back