What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Rolling in the Reef, the sixth game by my favorite Steam developer, BrainGoodGames.

It's a game in which fish are dice. Note that this is the ultimate defense mechanism against being made into sushi, since any attempts to roll fish just change their pip value. I take the fact that real fish haven't evolved this feature as proof that the theory of evolution is wrong. >_>

15h into Hollow Knight.
One of the best Metroidvanias I have played so far and the Linux port is well polished.

Downloaded this, haven't had a chance to get too far into it yet.

6l7NAC.png

Finished Shadow Warrior 2013 last week, humorous and mechanically pleasing FPS experience.

Finished Hollow Knight after nearly 32h with 105% completion (still missed a few things).
Maybe the best Metroidvania I have ever played.

Now: Escape Goat 2

Farming Simulator 2017 on XBOX One
Had to move the XBOX to my Old Office , cause my Dad need my TV to watch Soccer, so i played a bit Farming Sim on my old LCD TV, i want to use as my PC Screen for Pyra..
Thanks to Mod Support on the XBOX, i ditnt have to work whit finanzial Pressure,
Only farming for fun..

So i made lots of Hay Bales, and used my "Bale Trailer whit Auto Stack Feature" on the Semi Truck to collect them..
The work is quite fast done when your apple to collect your Bales whit full speed.. ^^

I also played some Spintires Mudrunner on the Box,
I made the Chalenge "Safari in the Night" where you have to find a Trailer in darkness
And i played a bit on a map, but ditnt came far

I consider Escape Goat 2 finished after the mandatory levels excluding the secret levels which are just madness.
Now I play Mother Russia Bleeds:

Very good side scroller fighting game so far and I like the "drug" mechanic.

Just finished Thimbleweed Park.
Did you enjoy it? I've not bought it yet, mainly because I don't get much time to play games, and already have s massive backlog, but I'm interested in TP

Did you enjoy it? I've not bought it yet, mainly because I don't get much time to play games, and already have s massive backlog, but I'm interested in TP
Yes I did. The story and characters are interesting and the writing is funny. Make sure to enable the insider jokes in the options. The puzzles were all logical and only threw me for a loop when I missed an item or didn't explore enough.
This is my second favourite point and click after Technobabylon.

Back