What are you playing this weekend/these days?

Yeah, I've seen it, but as a single player experience those levels are not necessary... I finished the game without even dying once, I used a single health potion in the entire game, and just because I wanted to try it... even the follower never died...
Obviously you're not playing on the higher torment difficulty levels, if you play it on easy mode then I can understand the boredom involved and the thought that paragon points are useless.

Obviously you're not playing on the higher torment difficulty levels, if you play it on easy mode then I can understand the boredom involved and the thought that paragon points are useless.

I didn't imagined I had to change difficulty before starting to play, because mainly the "Normal" is the way to go for me... I died many times playing D2 on "Normal"... Also, when finishing D2 the first time I didn't had all the skills, it was impossible to obtain all of them except with VERY LONG replaying sessions, so this is the point... after years I still play with my old D2 characters to obtain more skills, while with D3 I played for like a week and I have everything already... even if I play with an higher difficulty, it will be still boring, because instead of trying new things I will use the same skills over and over again...

I decided today to install some of the Games I bought for the Gpd Win also on my 2010 Lenovo Thinkpad,
Farming Simulator 2013 and the Bus Simulator 2012,
And I hate to say that they run much better on this Tiny Chinese Handheld than on my Real Computer..
at least the Farming Simulator,
The Bus Simulator ditnt Worked on the Gpd, maybe because the Windows 10 lacks some libraries,

So it’s runs on my Thinkpad, but really slow..

Seems like real PC Gaming dotnt make much sense for me,
So I will keep the Thinkpad as a backup, and use the Pyra for everything..
And the GPD for Windows Games..

@matzesu Did you test them at the same screen resolution? Did you set your Lenovo to "Performance"? Does something run in the background of your Lenovo?
I'm interested to know how slow it runs... can you tell me which lenovo model you have?

As i can remember it was only steam, because its the steam version of the games..

my Thinkpad is:

Code:
i5-2410M(2x2.3GHz), 4GB RAM (1x4), 500GB 5400rpm HD, 15.6in
1366x768 LCD, 1GB ATI Radeon HD 6630, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel
802.11bgn wireless, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Camera,
6c Li-Ion, Win7 Home Premium 64, 1 Year CCR

that's essentially what i do at work each day. why would i ...

well, i guess it's training kids for the workforce...

What no chloroform? (despite the fact that it actually does not work as typically shown in movies).

Zelda: Wind Waker in Dolphin. I'm in the air temple ATM and having classic Zelda fun. Love the soundtrack, stands out from the rest I've heard in Zelda games.

Yesterday I finally found the time to play my first games on the Xbox One X
I started whit GTA 5 as this Game was finally installed and works whiteout Blueray Disk , which means I can install the other games whyle play the Game..
the first few minutes where quite impressive for me, the short part in the snow region after the heist, then the catastrophe ending of this part..
and then the first mission in the actual City,
For me it was really cool to sit in a car, in Ego mode and open a Cabrio Top ^^
Then some fast driving in the city which was a bit divicult for me as a newbie in Next Gen Gaming, my last GTA was GTA 4 on the Gpd Win and San Andreas,
But now I’m in Free Roaming Mode, and it’s pretty cool..
finally a GTA in Ego Mode, whit cool Details like Cats in the Streets, and Dogs,
My only issue now is that I sometimes lost my orientation and end up whiteout car somewhere in the „Pampa „
I also have to train my Driving Scills, sems like it’s a bit diverent in Ego Mode, but I want it to play in Ego Mode..
Also GTA is one of the Games, I also play just for car driving

Goat Simulator (Xbox One X)
Because my Grandpa had some Goats on his farm, I just had to buy me this game sometime,
And I didn’t regret this decision;
Mybe it’s not the most realistic Goat Simulator on the Market, but it’s lot of fun.. ^^ „Maeh!!“

Far Cry 5
Finally I got the chance to visit hope county and fight against the “Project Edens Gate”
The first Mission whit the flight in the car was pretty divicult for me, mybe i need lot more Analog Stick Shooter Experience..
this is my first Nextgen Console after the Switch,
I’m more a Handheld Guy, but after I got recovered from the first shocks (“Forza 7 needs 100 gb Space “ “installations takes longer than the Gameplay “ )
I’m quite happy whit this thing,
Next week I will get my other Games: Spintires Mudrunner, Ride 2 and Farming Simulator 2017 (the new part 2019 will also get bought)

Hopefully Forza 7 is ready today, this should be the Graphical most impressive Game on the Xbox..

Witcher 3 and the Sega Megadrive Collection are also allready on my own, but first I want everything else ready...

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. An point and click adventure by Corey and Lori Ann Cole in the Quest for Glory universe.

Just completed my first run, now the optimising starts :)

Also, after a long, long time the next update for Exanima was released, so I am replaying that as well.

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. An point and click adventure by Corey and Lori Ann Cole in the Quest for Glory universe
I kickstarted it to be a ghost in the game. Haven't played it yet, but let me know if you ever see me :p

Back