What are you playing this weekend/these days?

^ Chop chop, time's a wastin'. ;)
Hey, I cannot go faster than my Pandora ;)

pioneer.jpg

Hmmm, bad news. It's opengl2 only. No renderer for opengl, so no glshim.

Will see if a GLES|2 port is possible later...

pioneer1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Divinity: Original Sin.  Having a good time, but my computer isn't powerful enough to go anything above minimum settings without too much stuttering. 

-Glyph Reader

Ratchett and Clank Trilogie (PSVITA)

The first Game of the Serie,

A Jump and Run Level, some Bolts to gater, and some enemys to deveat

Funny dialogs, some video sequences, a great adventure from the PS2 Era on the go..

Borderlands 2 (Psvita)

Just made the rest of the Captain Scarlett DLC Quests, made also some quests in the Hyperion Damm, and started the MR Tourqe Campaigne of Carrnage DLC Quests:)

Im now the Gunzerker in Level 26, i have 2 Mashine Guns whit 900 and 1200 Damage, and whit extra Explosive Damage:) which is a great Combo if i use both at once on the Actionscill :)

It isnt easy at all, but a lot fun..

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What happened? When did I get too old to enjoy games? A few weeks ago I finished portal and was really into Portal 2, and then my two main hard drives just disappeared. 'Oh well' I thought. I sent my computer in and told them there was no urgency... now I simply do what ever I have to do each day and check the forums... sometimes I don't even have time to reply (I'm sure you've noticed). Occasionally I have Flash backs to the times Zelda consumed my life or Spore was the coolest thing ever. Heck, even starcraft 2 got a flashback or two.

I even remember the times I pitied you married guys and how you had to sneak in game time.

So what happened? Why am I working so damn hard... and why do games seem such a useless waste of time to me now... am I past it?

=~. O =

This weekend, playing on my new electronic drumset,  3D printing a few things, prob some Magic the Gathering with some friends tonight oh and playing the Destiny beta.. 

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What happened? When did I get too old to enjoy games? A few weeks ago I finished portal and was really into Portal 2, and then my two main hard drives just disappeared. 'Oh well' I thought. I sent my computer in and told them there was no urgency... now I simply do what ever I have to do each day and check the forums... sometimes I don't even have time to reply (I'm sure you've noticed). Occasionally I have Flash backs to the times Zelda consumed my life or Spore was the coolest thing ever. Heck, even starcraft 2 got a flashback or two.

I even remember the times I pitied you married guys and how you had to sneak in game time.

So what happened? Why am I working so damn hard... and why do games seem such a useless waste of time to me now... am I past it?

=~. O =
It's becoming less and less for me too, but it comes back occasionally.

Atm I'm into e-comics (got a tablet only for this).

Usually Zelda games bring me back to gaming, I really enjoyed the two ones for GBC on Pandora, but Spirit Tracks on NDS is just not the real thing, so I needed a bit longer and the whole dricing around via train is just awfully time consuming and boring.

Spirit Tracks is nearly through, so I just started playing Gemini Rue. I have to admit that the low resolution is annoying me but so far the game is nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

=~. O =
f79719e339020b3e2720f41998f0cfa3.gif

;)

=~. O =
This is how I feel at times, but probably for different reasons.

Really for me the problem is I get distracted by things I find interesting, and have very limited time.  At this moment I am trying to watch Bleach, but I had a tab up with the the forum.  Bleach faded away, and since I was talking about it and have no clue what was going on I paused it.  I really should be doing work, but decided to take a break.  This what happens to me with games and books and all forms of entertainment, and other things.  One distracts me from the other.  I even forget to eat sometimes if I get really into working on something or playing a game and am permitted to devote as much time as I want to either.  (Lucky for me I am a pig and love junk food, or I might be a skeleton wearing a skin suit.)  Yesterday I spent a couple hours playing a couple games.  My plan was to play for half an hour and test some stuff out.  The day before that I wanted to see if I liked Cataclysm.  Lost a few hours there too, and didn't even make any progress, but now I know a bit more what I am doing.  Even thought it sounds like I spend a lot of time playing games, these little binges are pretty much it for the last 2 weeks I think.  Half the time I use my Pandora I am using it for other purposes.  I used to spend most of my free time playing games, and now I have significantly less free time.  This should change temporarily in a week, but I have so much other stuff to catch up on, I doubt I will play many games any time soon.  

I don't think it isn't that we don't like games, we just have other priorities, even in our spare time (really, why are we screwing around on a gaming related forum when we could be playing games?). I know somebody else who used to be like we were.  School and work started eating up all his time.  He told me a few months ago that games are a waste of time.  I agree, see above, but only when we let them.  He also suggested they have no value...  This is obviously very untrue, but he insisted, even when provided many examples.  Games are even used as an educational tool.  The amusing thing is shortly after he said this one of his assignments included playing a game for a few hours!  I think in his case he had to justify why he wasn't playing games.  Please don't do this.  Accept that you may not have time for them right now, but don't deny that you enjoy them.  They will still be there waiting for you when you do have time, although many more may be retro by the time you get around to them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Farming Simulator 2014 PSVITA

Gave it a try, and for a Fan of this Genre, its not that bad,

Played a bit and now i have a big Harvester, and some cool Farmgear..

Dragons Crown PSVITA

Made me a Charakter, (Amazone) and played a bit, its bit like Golden Axe, but a bit more modern, its fun..

Demon Gaze (also PSVITA)

Just played a bit, its like Eye of the Beholder: you discover Dungeons i Ego View, and there are Anime NPCs, and its very cool..

Back