What A Month..

Nickmon

Website
Visit site
What a month, excellent CPS2 emulation, new SNES ones, lots of other stuff..

This last month has been amazing - A big thank you to all those that spend the time to create this stuff..

Now if GPH created GPX2.5 with a fixed pad it woudl be complete !
:D

Have to agree, it's a great month. An exciting time to be part of this.

The quality & quantity of homebrew is increasing, CPS2 is a HUGE addition, PocketSNES is brilliant, Sega CD opens new doors, Heretic2X, TTD2X, Potator2X, and all this coming after stuff like Egoboo/gpu940 and DX1Rebirth.

There seems to be a lot of new devs popping up, and old heroes returning. Looking forward to the rest of the year :)

Have to agree, it's a great month. An exciting time to be part of this.

The quality & quantity of homebrew is increasing, CPS2 is a HUGE addition, PocketSNES is brilliant, Sega CD opens new doors, Heretic2X, TTD2X, Potator2X, and all this coming after stuff like Egoboo/gpu940 and DX1Rebirth.

There seems to be a lot of new devs popping up, and old heroes returning. Looking forward to the rest of the year :)
And improved Hexen2x! Strife and Vectrex emulation are also two more things to look forward to!

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 will be THE YEAR for the gp2x, just wait and see.

I seem to remember Rlyeh saying that too, and he is soomeone who can definately make things happen.

Personally, I would love to see ZX Spectrum emulation move along this year. The emulation as it is is excellent, but it is more the usability (menus, key mappings, scaling modes, save state options) that could be better. The Spectrum was my original reason for getting a GP32 and then a GP2x, but I still don't think we have seen anything as good as ZX Advance on the GBA yet.

I understand that ED does D-pad mods for €30 plus postage.

Word is that it's good. So there. GP2X 2.5.

ED? there doesn't appear to be an "ED" in the member list, can you point me to his profile or email. I really want a d-pad.
EvilDragon. He runs gp2x.de.

Wow, I'm an idiot for not catching that.

Yeah, I contacted him last week about a d-pad mod. I'm in the US, and he said that shipping would be a huge cost, around $38.

Anybody got a dpad mod service in the US?

Back