No 20 Games On Cd

Evenios

Still Fresh
Well im not totally griping here as tons of things can be downloaded from the file archive hosted by this website but on the offical GP2X website it states the CD that comes with the value pack includes 20 extra games

not so.

the total cd size is 6.20 Meg and there are only html and image files on the cd itself.

what gives?

and hehe i just found out that my old battery charger doesnt work. (nice eh) . charged new batteries up last night and .well found it just didnt charge..didnt even charge the old ones i had too. oh well. at least the batteries that come with the value pack are slightly charged perhaps giving me 20 mins or so to fiddle around with tonight. or what.

oh well.

like the sytem look so far though only gripe would be i wish the joystick had a rubber feel to it but the screen looks nice and bright :).

now once i get my batteries charged i'll be good (will wait for AC adapter will just get offical one but will wait till next month spent all my money for this month on the thing already hehe)

oh well not the best start yet thanks to stupid dead battery charger and cd with no games but. once i get everything set up and what im sure i'll have lots of fun with it!

i wasnt entirely griping i guess its just it would be nice if they had stick to what they said on the website and included at least some extra games software on the cd . 6 megs seems like a lot of empty wasted space for a cd :p

which site did you buy the gp2x from ?

if i can remember i got 2cd's one with help files on and one with a load of emulators and gp2x ports of quake/duke3d/doom/hexen and so on (although you need the original games for these to work)

Back