Well that's annoying

No self-respecting southerner uses instant grits.

(obscure?)

Oooh, oooh, my cousin vinny

Bingo!

Vinny Gambini: Eggs and grits. I like grits, too. How do you cook your grits? Do you like them regular, creamy or al dente?

Mr. Tipton: Just regular I guess.

Vinny Gambini: Regular. Instant grits?

Mr. Tipton: No self respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits.

Vinny Gambini: So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit eating world 20 minutes?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know, I'm a fast cook I guess.

Vinny Gambini: I'm sorry I was all the way over here I couldn't hear you did you say you were a fast cook, that's it?

Mr. Tipton: Yeah.

Vinny Gambini: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else on the face of the earth?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Vinny Gambini: Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

No self-respecting southerner uses instant grits.

(obscure?)

Oooh, oooh, my cousin vinny

Bingo!

Vinny Gambini: Eggs and grits. I like grits, too. How do you cook your grits? Do you like them regular, creamy or al dente?

Mr. Tipton: Just regular I guess.

Vinny Gambini: Regular. Instant grits?

Mr. Tipton: No self respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits.

Vinny Gambini: So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit eating world 20 minutes?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know, I'm a fast cook I guess.

Vinny Gambini: I'm sorry I was all the way over here I couldn't hear you did you say you were a fast cook, that's it?

Mr. Tipton: Yeah.

Vinny Gambini: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else on the face of the earth?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Vinny Gambini: Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

I'm all for embracing other cultures but WTF! :p

I'm all for embracing other cultures but WTF! :p
Please, please tell me you've seen My Cousin Vinny. Please. :p It's a really great movie (and if you happen to like the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games, you'll definitely love it).

You are lucky you don't have to deal with russian postal service, as I do.

My pandora was shipped may 31st.

And it's still coming.

726875800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes Americans have to wait that long as well, depending on the country of origin. And it could be worse; one guy here lives in a nation with a postal service brilliant enough (Brazil?) to lose his Pandora. Thankfully, he was sent a replacement.

It's happened to me a couple of three times with other stuff in the last 6 years and I didn't get anything back, let alone a refund. Over $500 worth of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are lucky you don't have to deal with russian postal service, as I do.

My pandora was shipped may 31st.

And it's still coming.

726875800.jpg

Your a victim of the FSB there!

They seized your Pandora at customs, checked it out as potential spying equipment financed from the UK, with PCB's made by 'Instruments of Texas' by a dubyaously titled 'Mikhail Western' and then found this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uts_7iQGpo

Then they involuntarily cracked some Vodka from subliminal messaging, got some emu's installed and forgot all about their intelligence gathering operation of "What it is?", for "What it can do / What can't it do!" and in the process sadly.... forgot all about you
sad.gif

I hope you see your Pandora soon but be sure to inspect it for Kremlin Gremlins that maybe spying...."Oh wait there's even Google Chrome and Facebook runs!"

I had an update when my notification was due to tell me that it was going to be shipped. The update mentioned a new testing station, I got another update another week afterwards, I was offered a refund but I declined, (It would just delay the inevitable of me buying a unit anyway <_< )

I see complaining about post ois something universal over cultures :) Some people he speak of post in Russia, Brasill and USPS. I ralso emember peca telling he don't like going to czech post offices and one "royale fail" topic. Pleng hash to shut his panda-usb shop because thailand post was loosing way too many of his packages. Not to mention MWeston and WizzardStan complaining about strike in Canada.

Back