Well Now Im Confused

This is what I base it on, direct communication from Gamepark. I don't know anything about what this wait is going to bring. Hopefully they are changes for the better, though I would bet that they will be slight changes if they change at all. I am just showing that nothing has been set in stone yet. -Cole

Dear Mr. Mecham

I am glad that the resellers like you hope to keep in contact with GAMEPARK. I strongly believe that in order for businesses to prosper between the two parties, communications and long term business relationship is important.

About your concern on your last mail, there is no changes in the device�s specifications so far. However there are some chances of modifying the main processor and GPU. This still is up in the air so I cannot give firm answer regarding this matter.

If you have any concerns about our products, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Nathan

----- Original Message -----
To: Nathan@gamepark.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: XGP, XGP-Mini, XGP-Kids

Dear, Nathan

It is great that you contacted me. In a buisness like ours communication is essencial. I own Black Market Games in Idaho and Arizona. I would love to be kept up to date with your product development and release dates. I hope I am not stepping out of my place but how are things currentially standing. I read one article that stated you had upped the mini from 32mb ram to 96mb, is there any truth in that?

Sincerly, Cole

Interesting. I sent them a message a week ago about raising the Mini's RAM to 64MB+ and the XGP to 128MB, that the CPU be switched for a higher-spec ARM920T or ARM11-series processor with onboard FPU/Vector unit at 300 MHz-400 MHz+, and that they consider adding MagicEyes' 2D Accelerator (made for game applications; e.g. hardware scaling/rotation, alpha transparency, etc.) alongside the 3D unit in a custom SoC by MagicEyes (they offer this with their 'Custom ASIC Service'. Wishful thinking to wonder if they took some of my advice in light of the very spontaneous RAM bit I've been hearing about, but you never know.

Back