Remove Xgp From The Board Name

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
anyone else think its a good idea to remove "xgp" from the forum title ? if the xgp is never going to come out and the subforums have been deleted i dont see a point in having it in the title..

(im talking about the title ;

"GP32Xtreme - GP32 GP2X XGP Rules for GP32Xtreme Boards"

"gp32x.de Board [GP32 GP2X XGP] >"

and the browser bar, incase anyone was wondering)

example incase you're still wondering what im asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent seen any threads about it, noone had mentioned it before as far as i knew..
i dont see why it should say XGP on the boards since the xgp isnt going to come out but i guess you guys get another post on your postcounts which matter so much by replying with useless crap.

weren't there some rumors about some chinese/korean company who will produce the XGP Mini in some time later? or was that total crap?

sehs33 said:
weren't there some rumors about some chinese/korean company who will produce the XGP Mini in some time later? or was that total crap?
Yeah, something like that. Who knows, this is still pretty unclear and totally random.

As for there not being other threads like this, there were. Try searching.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
sehs33 said:
Yeah, something like that. Who knows, this is still pretty unclear and totally random.

As for there not being other threads like this, there were. Try searching.

And you try putting XGP into the search tab...

i did search the suggestions section, there isnt any here since it only came out about GP going bankrupt recently, ive posted on 2-3 threads about the same subject but noone reads them...

The Marketplace forum still says: Want to sell or buy something related to GP32 / GPX2 / XGP

Back