Well..........i Screwed Of My Graphics Card

aQwaBlaz3

The Future is Open.™
Website
Visit site
I uinstalled the drivers becuase I kept on getting a IRQ_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BSOD...I uninstalled the previous drivers and I accidently hit NO to update install the primary ones when it restarted.......so Ill be gone for a bit until I get one a new one.

I deserve a new videocard anyway...Ive always got screwed over when it comes to videocards...We buy our PCs so we get that shitty intergrated shit, and then my teacher screwed me over by telling me he was going to give me a ATI Radeon 9800....I gave him one hundred bucks and he gave me a Radeon 9000.

aQwaBlaz3 posted on Oct 18 2005 at 10:29 PM said:
I uinstalled the drivers becuase I kept on getting a IRQ_NOT_LESS_EQUAL BSOD...I uninstalled the previous drivers and I accidently hit NO to update install the primary ones when it restarted.......so Ill be gone for a bit until I get one a new one.

I deserve a new videocard anyway...Ive always got screwed over when it comes to videocards...We buy our PCs so we get that shitty intergrated shit, and then my teacher screwed me over by telling me he was going to give me a ATI Radeon 9800....I gave him one hundred bucks and he gave me a Radeon 9000.
I got that error, wasent my gfx card though... new mobo/ processor sorted it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I havent really disabled a PC...I HAVE...but I fucked it up... :p When I go on the internet, and use the scroll button, You can actually see the scroll and it goes slow as hell... :( I hope to get a new videocard tomarrow (I also hope my grandpa gives me some damn birthday money)

Im going to try to uninstall the drivers again, but when I try re-installing them, I get and error saying it can finish the installation. :(

Back