We Need A List With Good Games For The Emus...

Racemaniac

Scorched GP programmer
Website
Visit site
i got most good emus on my GP32, and i got quite some good games on it, but there must be many many more, but there are so many games published for all the systems, searching at random isn't really going to work (very time consuming, and will eat away your bandwith...)
what we really need is lists with good games (roms), sorted per gametype or so, now if someone asks for some good games for a certain emu, all he gets are the most known games, we won't get anywhere by having a dozen of topics per emu listing the very same games, which are also very easy to find if you use google... we need a big list, so not only mario, sonic,... get mentioned, and known to the public, but also other great games that haven't become that famous...
i'm also pretty sure it will prevent quite some topics about what games one should download for a certain emu, a big list with the better games in a big sticky on top of the general board would be a blessing...
the only problem is: how could we achieve this? this isn't gonna be a simple task :(

i've already seen the GPSpain list, is nice indeed, but if i look at the numbers besides the games i assume are the number of votes, and those numbers rapidly become so low it's obvious that a game being high on the list is rather coincidence than the game being actually superb, and 100 games per system is a bit much maybe...
the other topics are indeed pretty good, although a bit messy...

the main thing is that all lists are sorted per emu, a list per gametype would be better (i think), you usually have a genre you prefer, or just feel like playing a certain type of game, and such lists are a real drag then...

Back