Waffle Updated Again!

so, what games in specific does this emulate? im a bit confused at that. what about games from jast or whatever?

Dammit! all this converting crap killed it for me. To hell with it, where's the GP2x version of Virtualeech's VNS?
I've e-mailed him about it, but he hasn't replied :(
I really don't want to give up on my vns project, but i'm not planning on supporting my gp32 once my gp2x arrives, so if a port doesn't come out i don't know what i'll be developing for the gp2x..... i want to learn c/c++ but i've already tried that before and its very difficult.....

Sadly I PMed him like 2 months ago to ask a question about codding in VNS and he has yet to get back to me so it's likely he's either got a new email or has left the scene for a while if not for good. :( I wanted to release it for GP32 personally as the currennt VNS is perfect for someone like me with no possible future in true programing. Atleast you know a little C, you might be able to code a fairly simple VNS style game with what you know, I on the other hand am as they say "assed out."

Well, i might be able to if someone leads me through the process of setting up to develop for the gp2x and explains some commands to me. I really don't know much, but i have programmed before (if VB counts ;p) so i have a basic understanding. But i would still like VNS to be ported because it is much simpler and then i don't have to "port" my game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be worse than School Days.

*SPOILER ALERT*

one of the endings has you cheating on a girl, having sex with her best friend while she's hiding in the room, then dumping the girl. Said girl then turns up at school the next day and slashes your new girlfriend's throat. The ending's animated too...

Another ending has you not being quite so nasty, dumping this girl without cheating on her. You then leave her with the other girl but when you leave the building she jumps off the roof head first, the game slows down fraction before she hits the ground and you see her smile at you. Then the splats messily.

Such a happy game...

I can confirm it works, however the text is VERY hard to read. It is possible to read though, just a bit of a strain on the eyes

pictures coming soon

*edit*

I'm currently trying to find away to make the text readable by increasing it's size

Another update: I've been told how to increase the text size and I'm just testing it now. If it works fine I'll upload the file so that it makes it so anyone can play it.

*edit*

it's messed up the savegame and I don't have enough time to fix it tonight. I'll fix tommorrow.

So I'm stuck here at #3. What files need to be converted and what is the tool, I've seen multiple tools mentioned...

Back