Waffle Updated Again!

Misuzu posted on Dec 24 2005 at 01:14 PM said:
So I'm stuck here at #3. What files need to be converted and what is the tool, I've seen multiple tools mentioned...
Just get the pre-done ones in the archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need to find a place to get or buy Kanon, I found something, but it's japan only shipping...

On a side note, I just bought the Kanon anime. :)
(after watching Air, by the same creators, which is probably the best anime I saw so far (note, I'm still on ep 8 of 13))

Draken posted on Dec 24 2005 at 05:48 PM said:
I still need to find a place to get or buy Kanon, I found something, but it's japan only shipping...

On a side note, I just bought the Kanon anime. :)
(after watching Air, by the same creators, which is probably the best anime I saw so far (note, I'm still on ep 8 of 13))
I bought my first copy at a convention, my second copy I believe was from himeyashop, but they don't have the version that you can patch with the translation.

So, apparently people have setup games like Kanon for waffle, whats makes it so difficult to explain?

Misuzu posted on Dec 24 2005 at 08:14 PM said:
So I'm stuck here at #3. What files need to be converted and what is the tool, I've seen multiple tools mentioned...
It should be http://waffle.bunkasha.co.jp/zau/avgcnv07.zip but I can't verify it since I don't have Kanon...

Draken posted on Dec 25 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
Shame there are no anime conventions here. <.<
Belgium is like a cultural hole.
You could go to one in Germany, Animagic and BK shouldn't be THAT far from Belgium... (At least that's what my limited geographical instinct tells me... :rolleyes: )

Back