ViceMisc Plus 4 emulation problem.

TitanUranus

I decided to play around with some old plus4 games, and thinking since c64 vice is pretty damn fine the plus4 emulation would be equally good, I was shocked. I was more shocked not to find anyone else asking about this (I searched). When I load it up, the plus4 white "BASIC" input screen isn't centered, it's at the bottom (there's no bottom border). When I went to settings, it was set to custom screen resolution, so I changed it to auto, saved it and restarted the emu - or rather tried to. Changing the setting stops it from loading at all, and I had to delete the appdata plus4 folder.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get this working? Also I tried downloading an apparently older version from http://dl.openhandhelds.org only to get a 404 error. I really cant believe that we don't have a good plus4 emulator on the Pandora. I may try the gp2x version (and there was another emulator for the gp32/2x that was pretty good, I think it was called yape or something) but how come we have no native one, or am I missing something?

Back