Usb Mode And Mouse Button Cfg

paddy

Website
Visit site
Hi

I am wondering if i can change the mouse buttons from the right anolog to either shoulder buttons or ABXY ,really need to do this as i totaly hate using the right anolog nub.

Usb mode - i have a psp usb cable and when i try to connect to my windows pc i get a request to install a driver
for the Pandora when i use serach for a driver automatic like a windows usb driver it doesn't work ,no driver found.

I also get an error but now that i am trying to repeat this so i can say what the error says ,there is now no prompt for a driver and no sound in windows ,device manager also doesn't find anything when i click search for hardware changes.

while i am asking ,is there any way to get flash video working currently without the standalone player ,ohh and is gimp available to use yet ? can't find it in the software downloads.

cheers

Paddy

paddy said:
Hi

I am wondering if i can change the mouse buttons from the right anolog to either shoulder buttons or ABXY ,really need to do this as i totaly hate using the right anolog nub.

Not yet - should be supported in the future, but it's not an easy task.

Usb mode - i have a psp usb cable and when i try to connect to my windows pc i get a request to install a driver
for the Pandora when i use serach for a driver automatic like a windows usb driver it doesn't work ,no driver found.

The Pandora is in USB g_ether mode, not a normal USB Mass storage.
I only use Linux, but AFAIK there is a driver for that for Windows.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
paddy said:
Hi

Not yet - should be supported in the future, but it's not an easy task.
I can imagine using the nub for clicking is a painful, especially when you open quake 3 and want the nubs for looking/walking. Being able to seamlessly move from desktop to game and back with no remapping will be important to me. I have faith in you guys! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thann said:
I can imagine using the nub for clicking is a painful, especially when you open quake 3 and want the nubs for looking/walking. Being able to seamlessly move from desktop to game and back with no remapping will be important to me. I have faith in you guys! =)
When control passes from the Window Manager to the game the Game does with the inputs whatever it desires. The nubs magically stop being mouse tracking and buttons and become joysticks again. It's cool like that. Alt-Tab out of the game, and they act like the mouse. Alt-Tab back to the game - Joysticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back