GP32 usb drivers

surfratt

Still Fresh
Help! Please :)

Just got my Gp32. I downloaded auth and usb drivers. Whan I try to install usb drivers I get this message:
You are attempting to open a file of type 'system file' (.sys) These files are used by the operating system and by various programs. Editing or modifying them could damage your system. If you still want to open the file, click open with, otherwise, click cancel.

What do I need to open with to install this driver. Or where can I download something to open it? I am running windows XP Pro. Thank you

When I right click my options are Open, cut, copy, delete and properties. When I click open I get same message as above.

I followed the directions from the gp32emu, but I still can't get it to work I cant get it to find the file.

Boy this sucks, I followed the directions from gp32emu.com's FAQ and I give the location of where the file is, but I get this message: The location you specified does not contain any device information files. Please enter another location or uncheck the 'Include this location in the search' box. My file IS in the location I have given. What can I do?

If anyone can help me install the usb drivers on my pc using xp please help. I have been trying, to no avail, to get it to work. My cpu can't find the file and I do not know if I am doing it wrong or what.

tried the drivers on darkfaders site and I still can't get them installed. Anyone wanna give me some clues on what to do? Maybe step by step. I downloaded usb drivers, follolwed the directions (unknown device-opened Control Panel-system-hardware-device manager - usb controllers-unidentified device- and when I click on it says no drivers-so I tell it to look where I saved them to but says none their PLEASE HELP

When I did it, I plugged the usb into the computer and then attatched and switched on the gp, turning it to the pc link bit, then the computer recognised a new device and asked for where the drivers were (which were on the desktop at the time) so i selected the desktop and then next and it installed it. I use windows 98 though so I dont know how different it will be for xp.

I have that too sometimes. As strange as it may sounds, unplug the USB cable on the computer side and plug it into another hole. Worked for me.

ok, I can't seem to get the usb drivers installed on my xp system, so I worked on my old win 98 system and got it running. I downloaded auth wizard, usb drivers and pc link-but when I click on them to install, I get "Incorrect command line paramaters" WTF Please some one help. If I cant get it on this then what-I have a mac too, but It SHOULD work on both my pc's and its not HEEELP

I got an error when installing the xp drivers too, but still works fine anyway. What I did was just plug my gp32 into the usb port, windows will look for drivers and it will tellyou it is an unknowndevice, well just specify the drivers location after that and I was good to go...at least i think thats how i did it... anyway i know i didnt follow the directions in the faq because i didnt know that there was one at the time, and i was too lazy to read anyway.

Back