USB Drivers

rocco

Still Fresh
I am having trouble with installing the USB Drivers. First of all, which one do I use for Windows ME? I downloaded both of them and extracted them and there are 2 files in the folder, a .sys file and a text file. The text file doesnt say anything about what to do. how do i install them?

I haven't tried it in ME, but when windows detects the new device, your supposed to have it get the drivers from the folder where you extractd the drivers. Do you have your GP32? If you don't you can't install the drivers yet.

I've got my GP32 but nothing happens on the computer when i plugin the USB

Have you tried turning on the gp32 once it is connected? Windows only detects it when the usb cable is plugged in and you turn on the gp32.

right click on the driver once you have unziped it and then click install and that should do it for you. They you need to install pc-link which is what you need to transfer files to the smc.

It still wont work. I was looking at the GP32emu faq and talks about a .inf file but when I download the driver there is no .inf file is that my problem?

i think i know what .inf file is now but when I try to install it (right click then install) nothing happens?

YES! it worked this time. I plugged it in again and everything went right! Thanks

Back