US Model 3G/4G issue

Silent-Hunter

Hardcore Member
I just wanted to ask this in a more controlled area, what options have you considered for getting mobile support with US customers? Are you going to talk to Gemalto about ordering a mix?

Sorry to bother you, it's just really important to me.

Actually the frequency and norms in the mobile world are much better now than 15-20 years ago. Japan & Korea that used to have funy systems are now using standard 3G&4G with SIM cards.
It's just north America it seems that still likes to have it different from the rest of the world.

May I remind you guys that this is the "Ask EvilDragon Questions" section? I know the rules of this subforum often get bent, but it's actually getting irritating to see how many people either don't notice or don't care. I mean, the only sticky thread here is called "Please let ED respond / answer the question(s) first before anybody else does...", so I don't get why nobody even bothers, especially with a question like this that only ED can answer for sure without getting off topic or making assumptions. The more replies come before ED gets to it, the more confusing it gets for new members to look up answers to questions that have already been asked and they may repeat them, filling up the forums with repetitive trash.

This feels like PAL/NTSC all over again.
Honestly I agree, but not much I can do about it. Personally I would like to move to Britain but I don't think that's in the cards so I hope ED can answer this question.

May I remind you guys that this is the "Ask EvilDragon Questions" section? I know the rules of this subforum often get bent, but it's actually getting irritating to see how many people either don't notice or don't care. I mean, the only sticky thread here is called "Please let ED respond / answer the question(s) first before anybody else does...", so I don't get why nobody even bothers, especially with a question like this that only ED can answer for sure without getting off topic or making assumptions. The more replies come before ED gets to it, the more confusing it gets for new members to look up answers to questions that have already been asked and they may repeat them, filling up the forums with repetitive trash.

May I remind you about backseat moderation which is often frowned upon.. The report button is there for a reason.. Besides the point.This is true people, please do not reply unless EvilDragon has done so already.

Please take your time to read the section of the post before posting.

Back