US & Canada Open Pandora GmbH Preorders & Ithic.com Shipping

Mine was delivered a month ago, and it was one with a slightly redesigned and improved case to help against cracking. Same old colour.
Are you sure that it's a revised case, then?

I was of the impression that the revised ones only come in the dark-silver colour. :blink:

I quite agree, it'd hardly destroy the UK if the limits were raised.
Yeah, exactly. It's a Europe-wide thing, isn't it? Protectionism taken to the extreme, either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since preorders are pretty much over with, this can be unpinned.

Regarding Duty Free, there are shops on the border between the US and Canada that offer this service. Also when flying international, it is offered on flights as well.

Glad to be of assistance, as ever. :) If this ever needs restickying, just let me (or SONY, Gruso, or Gadge) know, and back up it will go.

Mine was delivered a month ago, and it was one with a slightly redesigned and improved case to help against cracking. Same old colour.
Are you sure that it's a revised case, then?

I was of the impression that the revised ones only come in the dark-silver colour. :blink:

Yes I'm sure a newer batch of black cases got a minor upgrade. However, I don't have a quote to back myself up so you should seek an official answer.

^

I'm not aware of black cases having the redesign to lessen cracking. The black cases that were on hand, were a year or two old IIRC. The new color will have the modifications in place to hopefully lessen crack problems. Rehab works too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to put in the 'good word' for Link here and his Excellent service on my recent Pandora order.

I had some questions before ordering and Link was very quick and helpful in responding to my emails.

After ordering, my order was shipped out quickly and received tracking number....

I was very pleased to received my little Pandora package safely today. So, I'm now a proud member of the Pandora club... :)

All in all, a big 'Thumbs Up' to Link and his company, ithic.com

Thanks!

Mark

Back