US & Canada Open Pandora GmbH Preorders & Ithic.com Shipping

than again, why is Milka choccolate so scarce here in the US? i used to think that Milka & Kinder was banned because Hershey lobbyists forced them out of this country to control the Monopoly, as any other grocery store ive visited outside of this country, always has whole section dedicated just to milka chocolate, and rightfully so.....stuff is orgasmic!

For everyone else watching, this package is still on time scheduled to be delivered Monday. The Feds released them yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Link. Kinda wish it arrived today, so it would get here by the end of next week, but who knows! maybe will still make it, sometime, next week.

Customs basically added two days to the shipment.

They are in Connecticut :)

EDIT: Leaving Massachusettes

Question for Link: What is the cost for upgrading to UPS Worldwide shipping? Choose the least expensive of the above upgrades. I suspect it will be close to using USPS. But the UPS upgrade will usually arrive in 2-4 days (usually) versus 8-14 days via USPS.

Sorry to add some work for you Link, but I ship a lot of stuff in from the States. I think a lot of folks would like the option to use UPS Worldwide shipping - after all the cost will be about the same as USPS and the shipment will arrive way, way faster. Seems like a win-win situation to me. :)
UPS WorldWide Expedited would be $40 additional to Canada, arrives 2nd Day

UPS WorldWide Saver Express would be $50 additional to Canada, arrives Next Day

If you are interested, you can PayPal that to me.

I gotta give kudos to Link too. I mean, they just arrived, today, and he already shipped them today. With what? 40-70 pandoras going out? That's pretty impressive to have the turnaround that quick, and much appreciated too. Thanks link for your hard work.

Oh my god, I finnaly got a estimate when mine should get here... 2 DAYS FROM NOW..... OMG, LINK your the best, *brohug*....*nohomo* :3

i really should switch out my profile theme from RD, may give people the wrong impression

All Canadian orders shipped today.

Thanks for all the props everyone, much appreciated. When I have time to prepare for shipments, I can move things along quick. Canada is a bit of a pain because I have to create commercial export invoices by hand. I need to come up with a better method for preparing those invoices as they take me a lot of time and effort.

I need to come up with a better method for preparing those invoices as they take me a lot of time and effort.
When I had a lot of things to ship to the US, I asked Canada Post for assistance and was given a stack of triplicate printer sheets and a spreadsheet. Added my own dot matrix printer, filled in the spread sheet accordingly, and print print print.

In retrospect, I realized it took me longer to find ink than it would have to simply write them out by hand.

i really should switch out my profile theme from RD, may give people the wrong impression

Don't do that...I kinda like rainbow dash
Fine, you win this time

Thanks for all the props everyone, much appreciated. When I have time to prepare for shipments, I can move things along quick. Canada is a bit of a pain because I have to create commercial export invoices by hand. I need to come up with a better method for preparing those invoices as they take me a lot of time and effort.
The fact that you shipped as quick as you did as sure awesome enough, my pandora should be here tomarow, the dream is finnaly complete

Haven't received my tracking number yet, have those yet to be sent out?

So... wait, the extra $15 doesn't even come with a tracking number? I'm confused as to how that would be considered an upgrade.

My guess this part of the original post:

to avoid customs fees/duty/tax

so it's an upgrade if the duties/fees/taxes would be more than 15 bucks. I don't know if it was worth it or not, since I'm not familiar how shipments between the U.S. and canada operate

So... wait, the extra $15 doesn't even come with a tracking number? I'm confused as to how that would be considered an upgrade.
The package is insured for the full amount of contents. The issue with US tracking is that it isn't accurate once its out of the US, so why pay $2.00 for something that isn't going to work?

If the package doesn't get there, it's insured, I have the receipts.

The upgrade was to avoid duty/tax with UPS Ground, you are still doing that. Let me know how it goes.

UPS Ground takes 1 Week and a day to arrive, I'm curous as to how USPS fairs while the Canadian side is slow from what I understand.

The package can be tracked by the US Postal Service via the customs number, but it doesn't show up in tracking online, again another reason I don't pay the $2.00 for another barcode to scan.

Back