Release Uplink port!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update. Looking forward to this port.
I guess that lunixbochs will upload the PND as soon as Introversion gives him permission to do so.

Since that hasn't happened, it is safe to assume that there is no update. Introversion is taking their time on this one, unfortunately. They blogged that the humble bundle has lead to unprecedented sales for them, so they are probably swamped with mail (or enjoying some early December holidays).

Like the Pandora, good things take time.

No News is good news does not apply here i guess? :(

I know i know, but i dont want the topic to go too cold. Really looking forward to this game!

p.s. If you need beta testers, you could ofcourse send me the pnd (without data files, i bought it) for some very extensive testing, I promise not to share it :D (semi-kidding i guess ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
We have hope, in a previous blog post by Introversion they stated they will not stop someone porting something to the Pandora specifically, but the would need to talk first.

They are probably just busy.

I'm usually the first to encourage patience, but if lunixbochs hasn't heard anything yet, then it's probably a fair bet that the email was lost forever in the flood of other Humble Bundle emails.

lunixbochs, if you're a very polite guy and only sent the one email, maybe time to give them a nudge? :)

I wanna play uplink. I own it but it seems only appropriate to play it on public transport for some reason? Give them a nudge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back