Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Shikaku was banned from this forum unjustly. Sure, sometimes his "penis" posts were annoying, but they were always in the off-topic section, every other thing he posted was always helpful and informative, and to be honest it's not the same without him.

I cannot believe he has not been unbanned yet, even though his ban was imposed because Hando misinterpreted something he posted as offensive, when in actual fact he was trying to help someone.

I know many people will agree with me on this, I cannot find the post he was banned for, but I will post it later in the thread to show how much of a fallacy this is.

So come on mods, don't let a respected member of the community be unjustly punished for any longer.

Also, unban iignotus.

I don't know why he or iignotus were banned, so I'm holding off on my 'vote' until some 'evidence' is produced :p

It's on it's way.

Also, I have no idea why iignotus was banned either, but I didn't think he was a bad bloke.

If I remember correctly, it was because he said "Fuck China, buy it from your own country" to some dude that wanted to buy a gp2x (add-on?) from Lik-sang, and asked on import costs.

I feel he should deserve another chance, he was helpful in the gp2x related forum, and indeed did such things as translate japanese texts, or make a how-to for neo-geo.

Moving to suggestions and reopening since clearly people seem to favour unbanning Shikaku, and we should discuss this properly.

we have all agreed on in the team forum so.....

its already been discussed... i dont think you should have re-opened it rico.

so im closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back