Perfect Pandora Carry-all Pouch Alternative

TJFBryant

Island Man with Pandora in my pocket
Months ago I went to a local Target department store in my home town and came upon a "GPS case" (listed that way at the store) that fits my pandora perfectly. It has enough storage for USB cables, SD cards, instruction manual and perhaps an extra battery. I was going to post pics of my pandora fit snuggly in the pouch but I figured this link My Case would suffice. On the website its listed as a ipod Iphone case.... Trust me when I say the Pandora fits exactly to the mm. The case should be used for everyday travel as well as long distance, especially if your all about taking care of your "baby" like I am.

Thought this would help those that are looking for an alternative to the official case.

Oooo looks good. Do you think that the zip would be able to withstand heavy rain? I got caught in a down pour in HK once, and the case my Zaurus was waterproof, but the rain slipped in via the zip :(

Oooo looks good. Do you think that the zip would be able to withstand heavy rain? I got caught in a down pour in HK once, and the case my Zaurus was waterproof, but the rain slipped in via the zip :(
Well I haven't tested that heavy rain theory... but I can say that this case is extremely waterproof, short of trying to submerge or drown your Pandora (which is one of the 7 deadly sins, I am sure of it.)

I can say for certain, that doesn't really show on that link, that there is an inner pouch with a soft artificial liner that cradles the Pandora and the exterior of that inner pouch w/ fold over flap is water proof. So IF any condensation penetrated the zipper...in any amount, it would still be protected by yet another waterproof inner pouch.

I can confidently say that the quality and design of this pouch has appeared to be made just for the pandora.

Just looked at the zipper more closely. I can say that the zipper seems to have a waterproof sheath over the entire zipper track so when closed, you can barely see the zippers teeth exposed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I haven't tested that heavy rain theory... but I can say that this case is extremely waterproof, short of trying to submerge or drown your Pandora (which is one of the 7 deadly sins, I am sure of it.)

I can say for certain, that doesn't really show on that link, that there is an inner pouch with a soft artificial liner that cradles the Pandora and the exterior of that inner pouch w/ fold over flap is water proof. So IF any condensation penetrated the zipper...in any amount, it would still be protected by yet another waterproof inner pouch.

I can confidently say that the quality and design of this pouch has appeared to be made just for the pandora.

The fold over flap gives me confidence. Me thinks I'll be hunting out a UK supplier, many thanks for the heads up :D

Months ago I went to a local Target department store in my home town and came upon a "GPS case" (listed that way at the store) that fits my pandora perfectly. It has enough storage for USB cables, SD cards, instruction manual and perhaps an extra battery. I was going to post pics of my pandora fit snuggly in the pouch but I figured this link My Case would suffice. On the website its listed as a ipod Iphone case.... Trust me when I say the Pandora fits exactly to the mm. The case should be used for everyday travel as well as long distance, especially if your all about taking care of your "baby" like I am.

Thought this would help those that are looking for an alternative to the official case.
Thanks, I like this case as well. Pandora fits just right inside that sleeve.

The fold over flap gives me confidence. Me thinks I'll be hunting out a UK supplier, many thanks for the heads up :D
The UK store Size? stocks the Incase Nylon Dop Kit Bag.

A hard case worth checking out is the Lacie Cozy 2.5" External Hard Drive case fits very well and there's space a bit of space around the Pandora.

A hard case worth checking out is the Lacie Cozy 2.5" External Hard Drive case fits very well and there's space a bit of space around the Pandora.
Here is the link for the US for that same case. I think I saw it a while back and it used to come in green and blue also. I hope they're not discontinuing the case. I might get one and try it out and if I don't like it for my Pandora I have a few 2.5 portable drives I can use it with.

Back