Ultimate showdown!

^ I think that just about covers how these things usually turn out.

Actually one OS, two devices and one kernel. Mac is a device. The OS is OSX.
There's always a smarter smart-arse! :p

This. (missing facepalm).

Blasphemy! Desperate words from the followers of the Cult of Vi. For those misguided fools who need to utilize the editor of the beast, there is viper-mode and Vimpulse.

But don't despair poor souls, for not all is lost. I quote St IGNU−cius: "Using a free version of vi is not a sin but a penance."
iOh I hear you brother![Esc]:wq!

Posted from my CP/M calculator. (I lie).

Is it too late to throw in my preference for McDonalds? Though in all seriousness I have to say that I really like the hamburgers at In and Out, they are very fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to throw in my preference for McDonalds? Though in all seriousness I have to say that I really like the hamburgers at In and Out, they are very fresh.

Upon reaching the "fast-food cluster" wherever I go, I will, in this order, get a double quarter pounder w/ cheese from McDonald's, large fries from BK, and a large Frosty from Wendy's. I only drink bottled water, so I'll get it from whichever one has it first.

Also, I apologise, but someone had to do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Nqguav6nE

^ I'm very much attempting to resist the temptation of replying with "The Ultimate Orgy" version of that video.

Coexist6jtDetail.png

Back