Uae For Gp2x Problems

martin1975

Still Fresh
Hi there

I recently bought the f200 mainly to play my beloved amiga games on. I am running all over Emus fine , picodrive pocketsnes, mame, scummvm, vice c64 etc but cant for the life of me get the uae working.

I have the most recent release i have all the kick roms in the kickstart folder the games in the game folder. I made sure its the bigger kick rom file and have renamed them all as the readme tells me to.

I have about 30 unzipped adf's ready to play and have made sure im trying to run the ones that are seen as working on the compatable list in the wiki page.

Problem is i get the menu i can select the game but when i then select run i get nothing but a blank screen.

Its driving me nuts, I have been using Winuae for quite some time but just seem to be drawing a blank on the GP2x version.

Please could anyone help me?? I know its more than likely something really simple and im just doing something wrong.

Many Many Thanks

mart said:
Hi there

I recently bought the f200 mainly to play my beloved amiga games on. I am running all over Emus fine , picodrive pocketsnes, mame, scummvm, vice c64 etc but cant for the life of me get the uae working.

I have the most recent release i have all the kick roms in the kickstart folder the games in the game folder. I made sure its the bigger kick rom file and have renamed them all as the readme tells me to.

I have about 30 unzipped adf's ready to play and have made sure im trying to run the ones that are seen as working on the compatable list in the wiki page.

Problem is i get the menu i can select the game but when i then select run i get nothing but a blank screen.

Its driving me nuts, I have been using Winuae for quite some time but just seem to be drawing a blank on the GP2x version.

Please could anyone help me?? I know its more than likely something really simple and im just doing something wrong.
Many Many Thanks

Can you send me your install folder with at least 1 adf to test it? (use the mail inside the readme or send me a p.m.)

Last edited by a moderator:
noldor73 said:
mart said:
Hi there

Many Many Thanks

Can you send me your install folder with at least 1 adf to test it? (use the mail inside the readme or send me a p.m.)

Thanks for taking the time Noldor i have sent you the install folder (i had to zip it to allow it to attach) it is exactly as it is on my GP2X

Many Thanks once again

Thanks for taking the time Noldor i have sent you the install folder (i had to zip it to allow it to attach) it is exactly as it is on my GP2X

Many Thanks once again

mmm there is no mail in my in-folder :°°°°°D (are you just sent it?)

EDIT: ok I have received it :)

noldor73 said:

Many Thanks once again

mmm there is no mail in my in-folder :°°°°°D (are you just sent it?)

EDIT: ok I have received it :)

Thanks a million Noldor thats sorted it thank you so much :)

What a gem

coevin said:
what was the solution because im having the same problem?
I was using a dodgy kickstart version make sure you have the 512 version, thanks again to noldor

Back