Two preorders approaching!

Sounds awesome, but I think I'll wait until the VAT-included retail price is revealed to preorder. So let's see us again on Christmas ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What would we be preordering, 3G/4G, wifi-only or even by choice (regarding mass-production preorder)? And I'll just assume it'll be on the Dragonbox Shop page, right?
I might preorder if I'm not super late and only get a number higher than 100, heh. Payment would take a few more days as well here though. Some cash would need to find its way onto the account first.

One thing confused me:

This preepreeorder will cost as much as a normal Preeorder, and expect from the early Serialnumbers and the signed Boarddummies there is everything the same as on normal units??

Ok there is a risk to not get the 290€ back of something gos wrong, but this should be it worth..

I would me get a Pyra Anyway, ..

What about people like me who have both preordered a pandora and never got it (with the promise to get a production cost pyra) and have preordered an ICP2 and never gotten it (with the promise to get a discount on the pyra)? Can I stack these discounts? Do I get the ICP2 discount on the preorder, and then pay the difference to the production cost as the second payment?

What would we be preordering, 3G/4G, wifi-only or even by choice (regarding mass-production preorder)? And I'll just assume it'll be on the Dragonbox Shop page, right?
I might preorder if I'm not super late and only get a number higher than 100, heh. Payment would take a few more days as well here though. Some cash would need to find its way onto the account first.

You can choose that later, when the real preorder starts.
Then you can use the voucher from here and choose exactly what unit you want.

@ EvilDragon

I don't mind transferring 400€. Actually that's easier for me. Can I do that? Would it help?

Is the pre-order on this forum or on your DragonBox shop?
Sorry just noticed first post: The link for both preorders will be posted as a new newspost here tomorrow then it starts!

But one question:
Do you need payment by bank transfer or can it be by credit card? (I'll get an awful exchange rate from my Bank but a decent one from my credit card so wouldn't mind paying a little extra)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing how time files. Can you believe we are finally at the prerdering stage?! Not sure if I will get a prototype. I am still thinking about it. I may wait just a little ,bit until the Pyra is complete ready for mass production....but I don't know...so indecisive.

I will wait for the regular preorders. Good luck those trying to catch nice numbers!

Wait, does this preorder cost more than the regular preorders?

No, unless  you ask for one of the 8 prototypes... It's being put out there as a risky investment as the prototypes are not out yet and things can happen.

Back