Release Twitter Update From Craig

korky

Still Fresh
CraigixFinal boards are being ordered this week.... :) Oh yeah baby ;o)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this does deserve its own forum thread - it's a major milestone, and making a new thread will keep it from getting lost in the unofficial blog one.

Great find! It's nice to know that soon we can cross another item off the TODO list.

Mjlink said:
'Xian Long' said:
please post this sort of stuff on the unofficial blog thread.
Why?
Is twitter verboten here?

No it's not forbidden here. I don't know why he said that. I agree with Vorporeal.

-God Ginrai

Anything that comes from Twitter or the News forum generally gets picked up within a few hours anyway. :) PlopperZ was on the ball. Having said that, news tips in the blog thread are always gladly received.

Back on the topic, someone asked in the blog comments if this order was for the full first batch, or just the mass production test run. Craig's answer:

It will be the final ones, ie we will get 4000 of these overall, but they will arrive in batches.

Wee!

I would be happy about this, but I don't have any money to pay for my preorder. I did initially when I preordered but when my transaction with paypal got cancelled I never had the spare money again. Fucking annoying! I am pissed off eventhough it's not craigs fault. I wish I could get my pandora off the first batch but I am not sure if there is still time for me to come up with the money.

Great news - wonder what you're all going to talk about when you get your pandoras (pandorae?) :) it's looking more and more imminent.

kevcal said:
Great news - wonder what you're all going to talk about when you get your pandoras (pandorae?) :) it's looking more and more imminent.
We're all going to post "posted from pandora" and "such and such isnt working how can I solve this boohoo" at least I have already prepared some posts that I can copy paste easily ;)

Very good news indeed - congrats to the team for making it this far and I hope things will work out more smoothly from now on. It's been a long and rocky road... but I still have a quiet hope that I'll be able to bring some Pandora goodness with me on my vacation this summer...

Why final boards?
Shouldn't we only get te final CNC case?
However great news!

P.S: I hope they already ordered the final CNC... We have been speaking about that for 2 weeks now...

And there's another Twitter update:QUOTE
Good news everyone! *spoken in a Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth voice for comic effect*

Well the boards are ordered, all the parts are ordered (most have arrived) all we have to do now is build these
icon_smile.gif

Sounds good to me. :)
Source: Unofficial OpenPandora Blog

gp2.eXe said:
And there's another Twitter update:QUOTE
Good news everyone! *spoken in a Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth voice for comic effect*

Well the boards are ordered, all the parts are ordered (most have arrived) all we have to do now is build these
icon_smile.gif
Sounds good to me. :)
Source: Unofficial OpenPandora Blog

No no no, bad news... that means I have less time to get PandoraPanic! working... :rolleyes:

Back