Tweaks

Kuronosuke

Still Fresh
How many tweaks do they need to make before completion of the Pandora?

Hope it's not a lot.

Which news sources do you follow? You seem to have missed a lot. Right now, we're not aware of any tweaks that need to be done. The latest sample cases are on the way to MWeston as we speak (they're due there on Friday). If they get the green light - and chances are they will - it's full steam ahead. No more tweaks.

It has been said that the OS may need some tweaks after launch, but they won't hold up release for that. E.g. it will be like 90% (my number guestimate, from the posts I've read)... but some things can only be found out by an actual large groups of people using it. I don't think we have news on the new WIFI driver, other than it's better than the old one. Apparently it's thanks to Palm, but further details on how, why, and wtf does Palm have to do with it, I haven't seen.

Gruso said:
Which news sources do you follow? You seem to have missed a lot. Right now, we're not aware of any tweaks that need to be done. The latest sample cases are on the way to MWeston as we speak (they're due there on Friday). If they get the green light - and chances are they will - it's full steam ahead. No more tweaks.
Good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tweek-23561.jpg
south-park-20070306115012235.jpg
200px-Tweek2.jpg

Three?

Gruso said:
If they get the green light - and chances are they will - it's full steam ahead. No more tweaks.

Always makes me nervous when someone is predicting something with such certainty. Still, I hope you are right :)

I personally hope that every Pandora arrives with a single Ferrero Rocher, both as a thanks for being patient, and a mark of absolute quality.

ferrerorocher3.jpg

From Evil Dragons twitter:

Rescheduled Delivery Date: 08/02/2010

Would've been nice before the weekend, but won't happen sadly.

ceepeeuk said:

That's not remotely funny :(

ceepeeuk said:

Well, dang.

ceepeeuk said:

This is positive news! Now we have something to look forward too until next week! :D :)

Stay positive! :wub:

r00tw00t said:
ceepeeuk said:

This is positive news! Now we have something to look forward too until next week! :D :)

Stay positive! :wub:
You mean the week after this one?!
Oh yes, I'm totally staying positive. Thanks. :D

Wait, wait, we have not even started on 'Why won't my Pandora run x' that's the next fun step, helping everyone make stuff work.

Back