TV-Out Demo: PCSX Tony Hawk 2 Intro, menu and Gameplay (gamefail ; )

MarkoeZ

arr matey?
Website
projectinfinity.org.uk
Hiya guys, if anyone complains about either PSX emulation or TV-Out Capabilities, show them this video :p

In this video my Pandora is on the charger, an USB hub, USB stick, and controller attached, and custom tv out plug. No interference and pretty damn fast psx emulation. I did overclock to about 850MHz, but in the one speed check I did, my Pandora could handle 1100 MHz so this should not stress it.

Emulator is PCSX-ReArmed, and I'm playing with one hand because of filming, so i kinda suck at gameplay. At one point i activated analog on my controller and managed some tricks also using my camera hand :p

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hKJiW-Bpz1M?feature=oembed

Cheers!

p.s. flickering is only recording framerate difference, perfectly clear on tv :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the reason why i included the full intro is that audio and video are even perfectly synced till the end of it. No stutters or delays. awesome :)

How did you get the joypad to work. did it just work thru usb or was there some fiddling about required/

How did you get the joypad to work. did it just work thru usb or was there some fiddling about required/

Real easy, connect usb hub and controller (or 2) THEN startup pandora and it automatically recognises it.

Afterwards you can just assign buttons in the emulator's menu :)
This is good i never thought a joypad/controller would just work on the pandora as i never heard a mention of it before.

This is good i never thought a joypad/controller would just work on the pandora as i never heard a mention of it before.
Yep, Picodrive also has great support for controllers (seeing the layout i suspect it might use the same code) and the Atari emu as well.

Did not test any others yet.

Back