Top Joy Falcon

I like the fact they picked a higher capacity drive, but no sd card slot on this.

Also, it worries me when it says on their page "Topjoy is an industry leader and has years of experience and R & D specialized in laptop.", yet I can't seem to find any previous products by them

Are they chinese? Perhaps they made products for other marques before now, but like you say there's no way to check that that I know of.
Don't know, there's no literally only that quote in about me. For "industry leaders", they have zero presence. I can't even find a domain for them.

I like the fact they picked a higher capacity drive, but no sd card slot on this.
Isn't that a microSD slot on the right side of the keyboard in the renders?

At this point I don't know if there is anything to find beyond the renders.

Isn't that a microSD slot on the right side of the keyboard in the renders?

At this point I don't know if there is anything to find beyond the renders.
Not sure where you're looking, but if you follow to the ogadget site, this image doesn't imply one

5b87bc34d4cd684b2e56bc2d_port-2.jpg

Ahh - what I was looking at was the HDMI plug then.

Easy enough to put a microSD inside the USB type A I suppose.

I was watching a video on Youtube of a first look at a prototype, and it does look interesting. But no MicroSD slot, so no expandable storage without USB.

I was watching a video on Youtube of a first look at a prototype, and it does look interesting. But no MicroSD slot, so no expandable storage without USB.

Yep , that is unfortunate. Although I think since it has an SSD that you will probably be able to take the bottom plate of easily and swap the SSD card.

What reallly lets it down IMO is that it is too big to fit in a pocket. Because of that it competes with 2 in 1's , some may offer better value.

Back