I simply downloaded it and plopped the directories into my $HOME.
I added the 'bin' directory containing 'arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc', etc to my path.
When I make a project i get an error saying that size_t isn't defined. I've set up some extra "INCLUDES = -I$(HOME)/x86_64-apple-darwin15.0.0/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.9.2/include" to my project but I think there is something else missing.
hns method is likely not pandora specific enough, as likely it will have libraries not on the ancient SuperZaxxon environment.
Used to rock sebt3's crosscompiler setup for a long time, on linux I would install it directly, I had a linux VM running on my Mac for a bit. Then just migrated to using my 1GHz unit and the command line tools that reside with ptitseb's codeblocks PND, there is less of the complications that cross-compiling gives you when directly compiling on the Pandora.
Okay well I cobbled it together and it works. I created a $HOME/superzaxxon1_76/usr/lib, $HOME/superzaxxon1_76/usr/include and $HOME/superzaxxon1_76/lib which mimic the relevant Pandora’s directories. I copied the required *.h, *.a and *.so into these directories adjusted my makefile’s -I and -rpath-link and it built my binary.
Some of the *.so files are scripts (which contain paths) that also needed adjusting.
Copied the binary to my pandora and bam! Working toolchain.