Which Toolchain To Use?

SamuraiX

Still Fresh
Ok, I'm a little confused I thought open2x toolchain was the one and only toolchain to use for GamePark Devices (Gp2x and Gp32). So naturally I thought it would be compatible with the Wiz as well. But after reading many posts here, it seems there is no one toolchain which will acomdate all GamePark consoles. Is there such a toolchain or will I have to have a seperate toolchain just for the Wiz?

P.S.
I have gotten open2x toolchain compiled on OS X and had jbrodack test the executable for me since I don't own one and it works. If anyone is interested on how to compile their own open2x toolchain on OS X 10.5, just let me know and I'll write a little how to.....

SamuraiX said:
Ok, I'm a little confused I thought open2x toolchain was the one and only toolchain to use for GamePark Devices (Gp2x and Gp32). So naturally I thought it would be compatible with the Wiz as well. But after reading many posts here, it seems there is no one toolchain which will acomdate all GamePark consoles. Is there such a toolchain or will I have to have a seperate toolchain just for the Wiz?

P.S.
I have gotten open2x toolchain compiled on OS X and had jbrodack test the executable for me since I don't own one and it works. If anyone is interested on how to compile their own open2x toolchain on OS X 10.5, just let me know and I'll write a little how to.....

devkitgp2x has been confirmed to work on the wiz with certain changes. Although I do not use that toolchain, but use what we call openwiz toolchain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back