To those who can make videos of GP32 in action

RoboJoe32

To prove to my bro/mum the GP32 is worth the buy (they said they'd consider it if I could find vids of it running) And to those with some free time and ability to make digital vids...

I need vids of these things running...

1: SNES9xGP Running super mario world. (preferably not OC'ed, But if your GP32 can take it, Go right ahead)

2: fNES or little john (Whatevers faster/better) Running Super mario Bros 3 (if it will work due to mappers) Or Just plain super mario bros 1, or castlevania. (your pick, Whatever rom ya have laying on the SMC)

Yes I know i'm asking alot, But I'm determined to get GP and my folks are stubborn.

Doh, I'm dumb... Meant Open Snesx9GP. Thanks for correcting me.

Thanks for the translated link! I'll look for them now, And shadow of chaos. Thanks :)

Feel free to have the vids whatever length ya want, File size really isn't an issue (but 40 seconds of footage would be enough to sell someone on it I think) Sorry to waste your time, I apologize for that, But I appreciate your help.

one of the best emulators on the GP32 to get some footage on would be GPengine (PC engine Emu)
games on that run brilliantly

also the excelent pot of Doom

fsms is also a brilliant emu apart from that annoying video bug which also happens in os9sgp, only decent way to play sonic so far.

Memnoch posted on Dec 22 2003 at 10:38 PM said:
I prefer OpenSNES9x for Super Mario World. Runs superbly.
But snes9xGP with sound runs better than openSNES9x with suond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Memnoch posted on Dec 22 2003 at 10:38 PM said:
I prefer OpenSNES9x for Super Mario World. Runs superbly.
But snes9xGP with sound runs better than openSNES9x with suond.

not on my gp. clocking at 156mhz on os9xgp i get a better performance than clocking at 166mhz in snes9xgp. I find it full playable with sound fs2/3. in snes9x some games ran decent at fs4 but very few. I havent came across a game yet in os9xgp which i find unplayable.

Sponge BoB posted on Dec 23 2003 at 09:15 PM said:
I havent came across a game yet in os9xgp which i find unplayable.
Then you haven't yet come across Mario is Missing.

...hey, I'll be here all night folks!

Better for games without sound, IMO. But for some reason, with sound, it runs too slow than normal, which I think yoyo is working on.

Back