TJBryant, you out there?

Flack

Hey TJ, I tried to e-mail you but hadn't heard anything back so I was going to try and catch up with you here.

Any word/news on the worm lights? I am certainly excited about trying it out ... got a road trip coming up in about a month or so!

Yes Flack, I am here.
Sorry I haven't emailed you in a while, I have been working 13 hour days and been having trouble accessing the email at work.

I have the lights, connectors and everything needed.

One minor problem is that the lights I ordered are crappy quality as far as LED brightness is concerned. So I DO NOT want to send out a shit quality product. So I ordered extra white LEDS to replace the LEDS in the original lights. They ARE better quality than the LEDS I use for my wormlights.

I apologize for the long wait. I SHOULD receive the new LEDS by next Monday. Then the day I receive it I will build your light, and if all works out ship it the next day.

Again like I mentioned before in a previous email, if major problems arise and I can not ship the light (for any reason) I will refund your total money (20 USD)
I am sorry for the Major inconvience.
Keep gaming!!

Awesome bro ... when I get it I'll take some pix and write up a review that we can hopefully either put on GP32x or on the forums somewhere.

Back