Light For Non Flu

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
I was at K-mart last night when i found a small reading light that had a large clip. It has a very bright LED light and it clips perfectly at the top of the GP32, over the GP32 power light and behind the SMC, i tested it and it worked out pretty well, the only draw back was that the wire is from the clip to the light is a little short to get the whole screen evenly but since the light is battery powered, i'm going to add a bit of wire about 2" to make it perfect. It lights up alot brighter than my GBA worm light.

I tried to find this at K-mart.com and other sites but couldn't find the exact thing. Hope this helps for people with non lit GP32s that don't want to mod a wormlight.

found it here on Amazon.com, but its cheaper at KMart

1931931755.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Attachments

• 1931931755.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    1931931755.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 121
What about 2 of them , one clipped on each top corner ?

Would it provide more even lighting and not be to heavy ?

it won't stay on, the clip, even though has rubber grips, does not open enough, the only place I've got it to work properly is at the top clipped right over the orange light and to the smc.

if i had the ability to upload pictures anywhere i'd put a picture up here to show you. I actually modded it last night. the wire is a bit too short so I made it longer and now it lights not only the screen but the entire gp32, its very bright and it works great.

Back