Shot: [A/Y]
Capture beam / Provocation beam: [X/B]
Pause: [P]
Exit / Return to the title: [ESC]

Download:
repo

The source code is on GitHub.

Known issue:
Outside pillars are not drawn correctly.
On Pandora, drawing outside pillars make the game unplayable, so
I just draw a colored background (the same color as outside pillars)
and the pillars wireframes.

Changes:
v0.3.0.2:
* added support for C4A using fusilli client with caching

Last edited:
I just played this game to phase 5 for a romp and I have to say i really, really enjoyed it. The white borders are not really borders  :huh: .

I really liked the music and other audio. The vector like graphics are excellent as are the explosions. 

Never played this shooter before and I am glad it was ported over.

Thank you M-HT.

Last edited:
Good game and nice port :)

If you don't mind i realized a quick video with my recent SimpleScreenRecorder.

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ6xxekyv_A

Recorded with my CC Pandora @ 600Mhz with internal mic enabled (so sorry for the noise in background ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the poor image quality of the video, i have recorded using .mkv codec (it's better to use MP4 ...now i know) and also YTube did another conversion degrading a lot more the video.

Love it, never played this one before. :)

Many thanks for yet another well polished port that plays like it was made for Pandora. :)

Keep 'em coming, can't get enough of this Kenta Cho goodness!

By the way could you add C4A support for Titanion ? :)
It is possible, but ...There are three modes in the game - CLASSIC, BASIC, MODERN - each with it's own scores.

Should I add C4A support for all three of them or just one or two ?

You could add up all the scores from the different modes ;)

BTW does anyone want to give a serious answer to my question ?

I would at least expect ekianjo since he requested the C4A support.

For C4A, I would suggest the game automatically switches to the hardest mode because it's a serious competition you know ;) .  This way we all start out the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the trend of funny answers continues.

I don't mind, it's less work for me because I won't implement C4A support until I get a serious answer (that I can agree with). :)

BTW does anyone want to give a serious answer to my question ?

I would at least expect ekianjo since he requested the C4A support.
Oops looks like I missed your question. I would advise to select a single mode for C4A - we can compete on a single level of difficulty. Then it's up to you to decide which one is most appropriate.

The game modes mean different game mechanics and not different levels of difficulty (although some game modes may be more difficult than others).

Having C4A support for all three modes doesn't mean that scores from all modes go into the same C4A "scoring bucket", but to three separate "scoring buckets" - that means that people playing one mode aren't competing against people playing other modes, but only against people playing the same mode.

Since you requested C4A support for the game you are the primary decision maker on which modes should have C4A support - of course other people can voice their own opinions.

And since you are organizing the monthly C4A competitions you can decide which mode is used for the competition (like you decided that this month in BosonX the Geon Level is used for the competition).

I uploaded a new version to the repo.
Changes:
* added support for C4A using fusilli client with caching

Download:
repo

The source code is on GitHub.

Last edited:
Hi :)

@ M-HT: thanks for porting Titanion to the Pandora ! I think we only lack Torus Trooper now, then we'll have the complete Kenta Cho collection :D

Cheers, Magic Sam

Back