Timeline To Chart Out How Long It Will Take To Deliver All 4,000?

Phawx

Professional Derailer
I tried emailing openpandorasales about an ETA when I might be receiving my Pandora and they basically told me they have no way of determining when I can expect to receive my shipment.

I am in the 700's in the GBAX shop. Most likely I won't be in the first 1,000 to go out, because ED and Fatih need their stashes as well.

So, the only real question I have is how fast the Chinese factory can make the rest of the cases and I'm not the most optimistic person on these boards so my results are pretty gloomy.

So while everyone is celebrating and having a good time with the Pandoras they received, I ask you guys, when do you think the *rest* of us will likely see our Pandoras?

Get comfortable. It'll be weeks. Months for me, undoubtedly. I'm fine with that. I strongly doubt a device with this small a form factor with the ability to let me play my favorite DOS classics (w/ a full physical keyboard) and a screen that large will be out by the time I get it, even if it is a matter of months.

On the bright side, software should definitely be in better shape by the time the 3000's are making their way out! :)

Assembly is quick enough at least and will be better for the next 3000.I have 2 ordered in the late 3000,s
Hope the chinese factory knock out those cases pronto.Want me pandys before the summer ends.

I'm content waiting.
In fact, them being released has not made me that happy (or as happy as I thought I would be). I enjoyed the fighting, news, joy, fear, hatred... Just the whole Pandora experience!

Back