The What Music Are You Listening To Thread

The great little opening tune from Magazine's 1980 third..

& one of Mr Weller's most underrated imho

(that I employed to woo my first girlfriend)

Last edited:
Still with the early 90's hip/hop.. never really understood why Paris never had the success of the other big names of the time, he had some of the most interesting output back then imho..

[doublepost=1519240733,1519240687][/doublepost]Still with the early 90's hip/hop.. never really understood why Paris never had the success of the other big names of the time, he had some of the most interesting output back then imho..

Still with the early 90's hip/hop.. never really understood why Paris never seemed to be as popular as the big names of the time, he had some of the most interesting output back then imho..

[doublepost=1519241276,1519241124][/doublepost]Still with the early 90's hip/hop.. never really understood why Paris never seemed to be as popular as the big names of the time, he had some of the most interesting output back then imho..

I'm on a "Prince Trip" right now, (re)discovering great stuff. For instance, the cause that the "Parental Advisory" label was created. No, not a Gangster-Rapper-Wannabe caused it, Prince was it! :D With Darling Nikki:

Back