The Transperant Cases ?

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
I'd say they will be in on Wednesday. And that pics will apear first on the openpandora.ca page.

/me waits B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi-nute

–adjective -nut⋅er, -nut⋅est.
1. extremely small, as in size, amount, extent, or degree: minute differences.
2. of minor importance; insignificant; trifling.
3. attentive to or concerned with even the smallest details: a minute examination.

x68000 said:
Mi-nute

–adjective -nut⋅er, -nut⋅est.
1. extremely small, as in size, amount, extent, or degree: minute differences.
2. of minor importance; insignificant; trifling.
3. attentive to or concerned with even the smallest details: a minute examination.
Ah ok, than the answer is yes i think its worth it otherwise I wouldnt have created a thread.

'lulzfish' said:
What do you mean by "transparent cases"? I don't follow.
trans⋅par⋅ent

 /trænsˈpɛərənt, -ˈpær-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [trans-pair-uhnt, -par-] Show IPA
–adjective
1. having the property of transmitting rays of light through its substance so that bodies situated beyond or behind can be distinctly seen.

:huh:

As in the new transparent CNC prototypes

"But that's not important right now"

No, WHICH cases? Are they carrying cases? CNC cases?
I don't understand which case is transparent or why.

oh, they're making transparent CNC prototypes.
That's cool, I had the Glacier Game Boy Advance that was sorta like that.

'lulzfish' said:
"But that's not important right now"

No, WHICH cases? Are they carrying cases? CNC cases?
I don't understand which case is transparent or why.

oh, they're making transparent CNC prototypes.
That's cool, I had the Glacier Game Boy Advance that was sorta like that.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...st&p=718494

the Clear CNC prototypes that mweston is about to get.

Why do we even have to know stuff like this? Can't you just wait until they are ready to give more information?
I m sure mweston gives us an update once he knows whats working and what not - maybe even directly after receiving the case..

'JayFoxRox' said:
Why do we even have to know stuff like this? Can''t you just wait until they are ready to give more information?
I m sure mweston gives us an update once he knows whats working and what not - maybe even directly after receiving the case..
well i gave him just a little platform or something. I wasnt trying to be rude. I was however bored out of my skull.

I blame the slow progress of my research *yawn* and the fact that I have an incubation period of 4 hours so my cells will attach. And nobody here probably knows what i am talking about now so I'll stop.

I am sorry for bothering all of you with my boredom, at least I got to type something now.

edit: oh and it is a monday :angry:

JayFoxRox said:
Why do we even have to know stuff like this?
We don't, it should be taken totally in fun and fun only. If this were any other big company project, we wouldn't even know that clear cases were being machined.
And yet, invariably, there will be someone who is complaining about a lack of information. My head hurts thinking about it.

WizardStan said:
JayFoxRox said:
Why do we even have to know stuff like this?
We don't, it should be taken totally in fun and fun only. If this were any other big company project, we wouldn't even know that clear cases were being machined.
And yet, invariably, there will be someone who is complaining about a lack of information. My head hurts thinking about it.

There is something about this forum that I don't understand. Why can't we have an idle conversation once in a while? Does every thread have to contain another news item, piece of information or some other scoop? This thread could serve as a great collection of already existing information for people interested in the CNC case's progress you know...

'Mjlink' said:
I love this place.
We now have forum Nazis conserving bandwidth & reading only very important things.
Hilarious
I'm a jaded old forum member who watched an influx of stupid stupid posts flood these boards when the gp2x was imminent, but nothing compares to what we have seen this time around with the Pandora. I admit that i'm a grumpy sod, but starting threads just to specualate the date of MWestons next post is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

'x68000' said:
'Mjlink' said:
I love this place.
We now have forum Nazis conserving bandwidth & reading only very important things.
Hilarious

I'm a jaded old forum member who watched an influx of stupid stupid posts flood these boards when the gp2x was imminent, but nothing compares to what we have seen this time around with the Pandora. I admit that i'm a grumpy sod, but starting threads just to specualate the date of MWestons next post is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
yes that is true and I am sorry for starting this thread, like I said I was bored and it did kill some time. Sorry to do it at the expense of this forum. At least it is semi on topic of the pandora

'dflemstr' said:
There is something about this forum that I don't understand. Why can't we have an idle conversation once in a while? Does every thread have to contain another news item, piece of information or some other scoop? This thread could serve as a great collection of already existing information for people interested in the CNC case's progress you know...
i think the reason for this is a symptom of being in a wider community. if this was a pandora only forum then we could have a specific area for off topic conversation, but because it is a part of the wider GP32X community it doesnt have its dedicated area as there is one elsewhere for that. i and i am sure many others dont very often venture to the rest of the board and end up hanging around here injecting more off topic stuff as we only use these 4 sections.

solutions? a whole separate forum (which i dont think is a good answer), we start using the rest of the board, or maybe we could have the main site link to the entire board rather than just the pandora section? i think it is important to emphasise the connection to the rest of the community which i think may have drifted lately with some pandora people fairly ignorant of its existence.

'RenegadeChic' said:
i think the reason for this is a symptom of being in a wider community. if this was a pandora only forum then we could have a specific area for off topic conversation, but because it is a part of the wider GP32X community it doesnt have its dedicated area as there is one elsewhere for that. i and i am sure many others dont very often venture to the rest of the board and end up hanging around here injecting more off topic stuff as we only use these 4 sections.

solutions? a whole separate forum (which i dont think is a good answer), we start using the rest of the board, or maybe we could have the main site link to the entire board rather than just the pandora section? i think it is important to emphasise the connection to the rest of the community which i think may have drifted lately with some pandora people fairly ignorant of its existence.
Well start to use the offtopic section then... You have it the wrong way round, the pandora community isn't just lumped in one big community with lost of other little communities. GP32X is the community, and the offtopic section is the section for off topic.

I didnt know about them getting clear cases made, sounds pretty cool.

Back