The Therapist's Office

Jourdy288 said:
Four young souls must now take on the journey of the light to restore balance to the world after Gurgonzo attempted foolishly to contain the power within the Golden Dragon Crystals!

Fear not my friends, for only the mystic therapist, weilder of the oversized toblerone, shall contain the evil unleashed upon us and repair his past mistakes.

ricki said:
mm.. my pills... plEAse? o_O

I know a good guy downtown, PM me if urgent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc G., ever since the latest update I've been struck by these uncanny visions of doom and destruction. It's almost like the very universe doesn't want the Pandora to be made! Could the fates by trying to avert disaster? Perhaps craigix and EvilDragon are wielding powers they do not fully understand? Worse, perhaps they do understand them, and are only using us innocent forum-goers as enablers for their malevolent plot to destroy the very foundations of our world in the name of their dark and horrible gods with names no mere mortal could possibly hope to pronounce!

Are these feelings right? Is the Pandora truly a device of evil, a force of madness that all creation is hellbent to contain? Am I crazy? Is everything a lie!? Did someone slip me the red pill in my sleep?? I feel you're the only one I can fully trust. I really think the half-gallon of truffle chocolates and ice cream I consumed in my throes of mourning doesn't have anything to do with it at all! :ph34r:

skyeyemachine said:
Doc G., ever since the latest update I've been struck by these uncanny visions of doom and destruction. It's almost like the very universe doesn't want the Pandora to be made! Could the fates by trying to avert disaster? Perhaps craigix and EvilDragon are wielding powers they do not fully understand? Worse, perhaps they do understand them, and are only using us innocent forum-goers as enablers for their malevolent plot to destroy the very foundations of our world in the name of their dark and horrible gods with names no mere mortal could possibly hope to pronounce!

Are these feelings right? Is the Pandora truly a device of evil, a force of madness that all creation is hellbent to contain? Am I crazy? Is everything a lie!? Did someone slip me the red pill in my sleep?? I feel you're the only one I can fully trust. I really think the half-gallon of truffle chocolates and ice cream I consumed in my throes of mourning doesn't have anything to do with it at all! :ph34r:

This seems like a real heavy case of Pandoranoia... and at this point it seems a little too developped to apply mesures of prevention.

We will need to go into shock therapy i think.

*Takes out electro Shocks*

Mr.Gonzo said:
relliker said:
Dear Mr. Gonzo,

Following some traumatic events I experienced on these forums I really really wanted to pour out my heart to you in the hope of receiving back some delicious pictures that were mentioned this weekend ray of light in my current darkness but as soon as I cut open my chest to pour out my heart a lot of red liquid started gushing out and I am starting to feel dizzier and dizier by the minute as I write, my thoughts ar geting fuzzier and fzzier & I cnot cnctr8 onnnnnnnn d scr ee ene. my fngrs ah r loosng der sensof to t o uc;;;;;;;;;;;;;;h ..........i feeeel de nds cuming neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar abd i wl nevvveeeer c mai b luv;d P.....a.......n.......d......qnnh
dead_smiley_.jpg

*Case closed*

*YAWN* I just woke up after I dreamt that I was posting in a madhouse the rapist's clinic and that I had cut open my chest to pour out my.....shit.....where's all this bloo.....*faint*

Mr.Gonzo said:
Phawx said:
This thread gives me a stomach ache.

Stomach aches can be caused by accumulated amounts of stress. ( or real bad corndogs ) If you wish, we can talk about it.

I recommend avian pescatarianism. It's how I eat and I haven't had a stomach ache in 3 years.

Mr.Gonzo said:
This seems like a real heavy case of Pandoranoia... and at this point it seems a little too developped to apply mesures of prevention.

[sub][/sub]
*whispers*
I suggest lobotomy....
What if they realize what's...
Damn...
Switch to PM immediately!

Mr.Gonzo said:

*BRZZAAAPPZZZT~*NOO ARRGHH YOU'RE IN ON IT YOU'RE IN ON IT*KZAAPT~*WAAAAUGH NOT THE FACE THE FACE *SPAKT!-SPAKT!-SPAKT!~

Doc. G: You now pay the price for your lack of vision! And your medical bills!

*SPAKRZTTTTZRRRTTZZZ* HOLY COW I CAN TASTE PURPLE *ZAPT*WHAUUGGHH

Doc. G: The patient isn't responding well enough to the treatment! Turn it up to 11! It's one more than 10!

NOOO!! FAAATHERRRR...PLEEEASEE... *flails arms wildly* *SPACKTZRRRRTTTTT~* AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!

*sizzle* *fry*

Doc. G: ...well then! Since he's obviously no longer in emotional distress, I proclaim him cured! A great success, a great success...! Thank goodness I removed that troublesome air vent I fell down during the last electroshock treatment, what a bother that was... NEXT~!

Username said:
But you didn't even ask why I was pissed yet!
Oh, I thought you like it. If not, you are ok :)

I'll give you a prescription for a session with our expert B-ZaR as a precaution.
He'll be back soon. Please take a seat in the waiting room till he's back :)

Dr G. im suffering a agude pain on the left falanges every time i press F5, actually now i feel it numb every time i press "rtfgvb45'F5'"

the pain always get more unbearable every time i enter GP32 boards, Pandora official site and pandora press site.

by the way im no longer able to use this finger on biometric sensors, it seems they always detect nothing but a big red stain

dear dr gonzo. i have started to develop uncontrollable insomnia and am finding myself trolling around the gp32x roms throughout the night, early in the morning before work, after work, before watching a basketball game on tv, after the basketball game, and before going to sleep the first time, i have a suspicion that it comes from only receiving bad news if any. i have also slowly begun to sharpie my white ds into a black one and forcing a psp charger into it hoping it will turn in my dear panda, i have already developed shopaholic symptoms, spending slightly more than $500 towards accessories for the pandora, including but not limited to 32gb sdhc cards and blutooth headphones to be used by the pandora, but worst of all, i sometimes catch myself randomly reading forum posts backwards and reading the devil scriptures, and seeing random devil eyed avatars. currently im trying music to help me ease but it can only do so much, would drugs or alcohol be of any help at this stage?

I find myself wanting to start a poll. What John Goodman line from the Big Lebowski would be appropriate for this case issue for the ??th time?

But here I am, I feel much better now. Can I have that cannabis recommendation please?

Thanks your the best!

Back