The Therapist's Office

Mjlink said:
I find myself wanting to start a poll. What John Goodman line from the Big Lebowski would be appropriate for this case issue for the ??th time?

"This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!"

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. G,

I feel like the "I'm returning my Pandora" threads seem to be depressing me. I try to keep my faith, but it seems to be slipping day by day. I actually find myself fighting the urge to just stop coming to the boards for updates just to forget the fact I purchased one, but I keep coming back, hoping... reading.... waiting....... every passing week is agonizing.

Dr. G

I Rasterbated a picture of a Pandora and I got it got all over my bedroom wall, I'm so ashamed. What do I do? :(

We need a wiz/gp2x/gp32/dingoo coding competition to pass the time. I offer $100AU to the prize pool.

I am dead serious...

100 Aussie dollars???

@ Dr. G

I'm obsessed with the following vid... :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNuyzPe1Rw[/youtube]

(naw)mcx said:
15xjqt1.png

[off character]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, omg this is now my wall paper, i just centered it and filled the rest with black, it looks great on my big hd screen, i'm in love.
[/off character]

I will come back to you all tomorow, i need to refuel with booze and ass.
Goodnight.

SONY said:
100 Aussie dollars???

Yeah. I cant code and I feel useless atm so why not. Anybody want to put up some cash to get some devs interested?

Iorgy77 said:
SONY said:
100 Aussie dollars???

Yeah. I cant code and I feel useless atm so why not. Anybody want to put up some cash to get some devs interested?
I could possibly throw in two tissues (slightly used) and my neighbor's lawn mower.

@ orgy

Ah, ok. Then I'll chuck in $50 as well for the prized-pool total. I'm Dead serious as well.

I'll put up 50 yen.

@everyone else, was anyone planning on going to PAX and show off the Pandora like I was?

SONY said:
@ orgy

Ah, ok. Then I'll chuck in $50 as well for the prized-pool total. I'm Dead serious as well.

I could throw in 10 Euro depending on what competition we are thinking about. How would the money transfer work?

Mr.Gonzo said:
relliker said:
Dear Mr. Gonzo,

Following some traumatic events I experienced on these forums I really really wanted to pour out my heart to you in the hope of receiving back some delicious pictures that were mentioned this weekend ray of light in my current darkness but as soon as I cut open my chest to pour out my heart a lot of red liquid started gushing out and I am starting to feel dizzier and dizier by the minute as I write, my thoughts ar geting fuzzier and fzzier & I cnot cnctr8 onnnnnnnn d scr ee ene. my fngrs ah r loosng der sensof to t o uc;;;;;;;;;;;;;;h ..........i feeeel de nds cuming neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar abd i wl nevvveeeer c mai b luv;d P.....a.......n.......d......qnnh
dead_smiley_.jpg

*Case closed*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh you said case *twitch*

Dear Dr. G,

I've been in this same position since august 2008
ngbbs4a740be75bdf8.jpg

It's really getting on my eyes and shoulders, but I can't stop because of the frequent "it's almost done!" news. What should I do?

King Crimson said:
Well, I woke up this morning in a cloud of despair.
I ran my hand across my head,
pulled out a pile of worried hair.
I went to my physician who was buried in his thoughts
he said, 'Son, you've been reading
too much Elephant Talk.'

He said, 'The thing about depression is,
well you just can't let it get you down,
you have to see the world for what it is:
a circus full of freaks and clowns
and you'll never please everybody,
it's a well established fact',
he said, 'I recommend a fifth of Jack
and a bottle of Prozac.'

What can you give a man who has everything?
Can you give him back his edge,
can you make him want to sing?
No, you can only take from him,
and there's nothing he can do.
I've got the driving me to drink and eat
a bottle of Prozac blues.

Well, I woke up this morning and I shaved off my head.
By the time I realized what I had done I was already dead.
I went to see the gatekeeper who was standing by Heaven's door,
he said, 'I hope you brought a good supply of... you know'
(ProzaKc Blues)

Back